What Would You Want The As Next Main Questline in DLC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
Hey Y'allll

After Finishing DragonBorn I was thinking where should the stroy/my character go in New DLC.

I would love it were you to become High King or even start your own Dragon cult and be able to invade holds capture them or even defend your own. Kinda Like were in assasins creed you take over areas with your brotherhood and defend them.

Basically put this god damn power to some real use!!!!

Where would you like to see the story go?

Gowsh

Old Fart
Rumor has it that the upcoming DLCs will allow us to (in some fashion) settle the hash of the Thalmour and crown a High King.

Any of my chars will enthusiastically volunteer for either or both of those jobs.

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
Rumor has it that the upcoming DLCs will allow us to (in some fashion) settle the hash of the Thalmour and crown a High King.

Any of my chars will enthusiastically volunteer for either or both of those jobs.

This would be also something I would take part in :mad: god damn Thalmor I might have liked them if it wasn't for
That Smackrat Ancano changed my whole perception of them!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I actually really hope the Redguard rumors are true. The specific details are impossible to think up...who would have ever predicted Dragonborn's story? Or Dawnguard's?

I would love to see something that involved someone who's recently gained power in Hammerfell since the Redguards gained their independence from the Empire. Either they do something bad and the Dragonborn needs to stop them OR they request the Dragonborn's assistance in some noble deed. I would love to explore some Hammerfell. I'll stroll in with my Stahlrim armor, realize it's hot as balls, and walk out with some badass Redguard gear.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I just want a good boss fight. I want it to be epic and challenging. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

Gowsh

Old Fart
I'll stroll in with my Stahlrim armor, realize it's hot as balls, and walk out with some badass Redguard gear.

Now that's a humorous mental picture.

I ditched my Ancient Falmer duds for some Stahlrim, but it neveroccurred to me that, in other climates, I might offend with my "presence." :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I would love to see something that involved someone who's recently gained power in Hammerfell since the Redguards gained their independence from the Empire. Either they do something bad and the Dragonborn needs to stop them OR they request the Dragonborn's assistance in some noble deed.

Or they need your assistance for something really bad! :D

Ritterkreuz

I have to go with what most other people want, a war with the Thalmor. Seriously, what's not to love about that concept. Heck, they could practially make an entire game out of that alone. TES VI: War!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
kicking thalmor ass, Redguard style!

"Sir.., Sir!!"

"What do you want?!"

"is that a sword sticking outside your belly?"

"what sword?"

"these two" *stab the thalmor bastard with 2 ebony swords*

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
I just want a good boss fight. I want it to be epic and challenging. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!
Y'know, that's actually a pretty valid complaint. I was pretty let-down by how Alduin--despite his wicked black looks--is just another dragon. No variation, nothing unexpected, no surprizes!? Hmm.

I would love to see the An-Xileel show up, this could possibly be added upon to Solstheim in the Dragonborn addition. Militant and angry Argonians sound a lot more exciting than depressed and neglected Argonians--and there's so much we don't actually know about Argonian lore when compared to other races. Black Marsh culture needs a little limelight, I think we can all agree.

And how about the race-specific lycanthrope types (werevulture, wereboar, werelion, WERECROC, etc.) What the hell is a werevulture, and does it look badass!? Hircine could show up and task the Dragonborn with some epic quest (it's come to my understanding that Hermaues Mora has some serious definition fleshed out in the Dragonborn DLC--why not show some love for Hircine and his amazing blessings?)

Staff member
Y'know, that's actually a pretty valid complaint. I was pretty let-down by how Alduin--despite his wicked black looks--is just another dragon. No variation, nothing unexpected, no surprizes!? Hmm.

I would love to see the An-Xileel show up, this could possibly be added upon to Solstheim in the Dragonborn addition. Militant and angry Argonians sound a lot more exciting than depressed and neglected Argonians--and there's so much we don't actually know about Argonian lore when compared to other races. Black Marsh culture needs a little limelight, I think we can all agree.

And how about the race-specific lycanthrope types (werevulture, wereboar, werelion, WERECROC, etc.) What the hell is a werevulture, and does it look badass!? Hircine could show up and task the Dragonborn with some epic quest (it's come to my understanding that Hermaues Mora has some serious definition fleshed out in the Dragonborn DLC--why not show some love for Hircine and his amazing blessings?)
Don't forget the Weredraco :)

Cazimir

If we get to crown a High King, I really hope there are options. I'm not too fond of Elisif.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Yes. This. Please.

In general, I like the idea of a Daedric Prince getting more screen time. Hircine would be awesome (proud werewolf right here) or an Orc themed storyline dealing with Malacath. Molag Bal sort of had his time in Dawnguard, though not really. He wouldn't be bad for a storyline, either.

A Deadly Orc

Possibly content allowing you to become king, possibly an honest way to beome king and a corrupt way so the "choice" factor is still there. Maybe have a real treasury (funded by your civilians) to fund military, repairs etc. Idk may be asking alot but i could picture something like this on pc version.

Staff member
Possibly content allowing you to become king, possibly an honest way to beome king and a corrupt way so the "choice" factor is still there. Maybe have a real treasury (funded by your civilians) to fund military, repairs etc. Idk may be asking alot but i could picture something like this on pc version.
I would love an RTS type skyrim that is infinitely simpler and more legit feeling than the mod...

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
kicking thalmor ass, Redguard style!

"Sir.., Sir!!"

"What do you want?!"

"is that a sword sticking outside your belly?"

"what sword?"

"these two" *stab the thalmor bastard with 2 ebony swords*

SCIMITARS

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I want to become a Jarl and retire at the end!

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Yes. This. Please.

In general, I like the idea of a Daedric Prince getting more screen time. Hircine would be awesome (proud werewolf right here) or an Orc themed storyline dealing with Malacath. Molag Bal sort of had his time in Dawnguard, though not really. He wouldn't be bad for a storyline, either.

Hildolfr, you're alright.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts