What would you say is the most annoying enemy in Skyrim? Besides Dragons.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
draugr death lords are the hardest for me even more so than dragons.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
The Ash jumpers.. creepy mofo's, too small and too fast.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Giants. They give me the pedo stare every time I walk by.

Mannulus

Article Writer
Has GOT to be slaughterfish. When they aggro on you, your companion and horse both try to kill it, but what's worse is that you can't just go and kill them, because you can't use weapons or magic in water.

This. Slaughterfish annoy me because when I try to Fast Travel, I just love getting the "There is an enemy nearby..." in the top left corner of my screen. So then I have to search around for them (but I don't thanks to Detect Life :3 ) and slaughter the slaughterfish. Best way to kill them? Fireballs. Large AOE and enough damage to nuke them to death.

Second enemy would have to be the spiders in Dragonborn. Small, creepy and love jumping into your screen like facehuggers from Aliens.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Friggin' Rieklings. Creepy little bastards remind me of wingless flying monkeys, and those hideous things are number 1 on my WTF-o-meter.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Draugr with the disarm shout, that pisses me off so much when i'm surrounded by a few of them and all of a sudden i'm punching them. So i have to stop and look for my weapon, but lately i'm fine because i just use the firebreath shout and they're all of a sudden extinct.

Chadonraz

And now you've got Ataxia, a condition which will be promptly forgotten because you rarely check Active Effects in the Magic Menu. Good thing the people of Skyrim can give you an expert diagnosis. Yes, I am sick. Thank you.

With my first character I contracted Rockjoint, and it took me like a week to realize why everyone kept saying I looked sick. :D
Now, I really appreciate the NPCs whenever they inform me like that -- I usually spot the "You have contracted [disease]", but not always.
With vampires I stare at that upper corner. Until the battle is over.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I've got to go with chaurus. Bastards kill my health bar faster than dragons and draugr death lords. Seems like it anyway.

Beowin

The couriers that appear every time I use a shout, because i have increased the public view blabla bla bla.

If I want to shout son, YOU BETTER DON'T STAY INFRONT OF ME!

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Jimes

Demoralize the enemy with assassination.
Falmor. They think they're all that with there funny insect pet things. How can something thats been living in a hole for so long be that powerful?! Also they have a face that looks like it lost a fight againt a dragon shouting fire breath. Poor ugly little cretins.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Draugr Deathlords with the Unrelenting Force shout, armed with ebony bows and arrows.

Khaine

Hector Ciril (Baal), The Imperial Vampire
usually when my companion says the same unoriginal line he/she has been saying for the past hour. That is rather annoying. And yes, they're any enemy because they assault my ears with words.

Physical enemy would have to be dragons as they blind my screen as I try to shoot them with arrows, causing me to throw a good number of daedric arrows right down the toilet.

Willow

Definitely Draugr with the disarm shout. SO ANNOYING. Also, skeevers, f***f those guys.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
More annoying than legendary dragons always appearing. Sometimes two of them at a time.

The most annoying would have to be followers who get in your way then turn on you, because you attacked them.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
I can't believe nobody else mentioned these guys. Dragon Priests, especially the named ones. Little bitches just like to float away from you, chucking spells at your face.

Any enemy that attacks you rather than, you know, a gigantic fl*ffing dragon. I was running through the hot springs and got into a fight with a fire breathing dragon. While I'm shooting arrows into thing, out of no where I start taking frost damage then start getting stabbed in the back with a dagger by a witch. REALLY?! And what do you plan to do with the fl*ffing dragon after I'm dead? I think you got priorities mixed up lady. Any enemy that makes me turn my back on a dragon is pretty damn annoying.

ShangTsung

Forsworn! omg.. forsworn.. i fvcking hate those arrow spamming bastards so much i wish i could remove them from the game! when it comes to arrow spamming they make bandits look like horkers compared to them and their arrows NEVER miss! its like the bows they use have homing capabilities! its not so much that they kill you they're just ANNOYING AS PISS!!! anytime a group surrounds you just give it up, you're going to be a pin cushion when its over and thats all there is to it.. i hate those bastards so much i actually go out of my way to NEVER leave one alive when i'm in their territory.

Cazimir

If I could, I would disable all wolves in Skyrim.