What would you say is the most annoying enemy in Skyrim? Besides Dragons.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
For me my number 1 most annoying enemy will have to be wolves they may not do that much damage but seriously it kind of gets bothersome when I'm exploring the wilderness of Skyrim with almost always 5 wolves nipping at my legs like literally every 5 minutes. lol. Very close to wolves would have be Vampires not the ones from Dawnguard but the regular Vampires that been in the regular game since Skyrim was first released. Your out on a quest and your in a cave full of vampires and you get infected and if you don't want to be a vampire you have to cure it or reload a save. I think this is a pretty interesting topic to discuss I look forward to others opinions on the most annoying enemy in Skyrim that are not Dragons! lol

Andre2807

The most annoying enemies for me, is Draugr with Disarm Shout. I think I've lost like 5 weapons thanks to them.

Chadonraz

Dragons, annoying? :bluedragon:

I'm going to say Mudcrabs again, because they're persistent and sneaky. And everywhere.
Skeevers, too. And Ice Wraiths, because they're almost invisible if the sun is shining.

Grob

Frostbite Spiders... Skyrim has given me arachnophobia...
But more Ice Wraiths. Always accidently run right into them :mad:
There is one Skevver that annoys
in Bleak Falls Barrow that jumps around like it's on skooma. It always glitches into the roof and I start to walk away and it just falls out, chases me, jumps again, glitches into the roof, repeat.

Rinn

Sweetroll Kleptomaniac
Wolves, Frostbite Spiders and Skeevers.
Wolves because they are bothersome when you are exploring in Skyrim and they "flank" you. They are only good for refilling Soul Gems with Soul Trap, but that is probably the only upside that they have.
The Frostbite Spiders because I had a traumatic experience with a huge Frostbite Spider and I just don't like our eight-legged friends. They creep me out in caves and dungeons.
About those Skeevers, they should stay out of my damn basement. Filthy creatures only cause trouble and are plain annoying when you encounter them, especially when you're going to do some Smithing in the basement of your house.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Ice Wraiths four sur'.
I really feel they are annoying is because they more so fast that they always dodge my melee attacks...

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
My number 1 enemy: Vampires during Dawnguard why?
Because when my 82 level character just walks into a city there are one of those "random" vampire attacks! They where all master level and before I could kill them all they massacred the whole populations!
I LOST 3 FREAKING QUESTS THANKS TO THAT!.:mad: I had to reload a save, go and do the whole Dawnguard quest-line before I dared to walk into another town again...

Sabercats come from nowhere without warning. I've even been killed by them at higher level before (Ok, they wer Snowy SCs, same thing only more so.) Wolves are 1 Hitter Quitters, so unless you're mounted, they just don't take that long to deal with. You're in no danger really, and the Rockjoint is a little annoying to get rid of, but other than that, Id call them a minor nuisance at best.

Vampirism isn't that bad, you've got 3 Days to get to a shrine, apothecary, or shoot down a hawk. They warn you every dawn, and dusk, I've never had it progress unless I've wanted to. The loss of Health is enough to make me want to get it fixed. I agree on Draugr Deathlords with Disarm. They usually have Ebony Weapons, which are worth it.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Bandits. No matter what, they attack you, despite whatever spectacularly awesome/absolutely terrifying armor you're wearing. Despite that huge weapon you're holding. Despite that massive display of devastating magic you just put on. Think they got the point? Think they're afraid, or at least smart enough to hang back and let you pass? No, they still have the gall to swing that steel sword at your face.

"You seriously gonna rush that guy?"

"Yep."

"But he's wearing armor forged from the bones of slain dragons! That battle axe in his hands is made of stalhrim, and masterfully enchanted! He just Shouted for Kyne's sake!"

"And I can't wait to count out his coin."

Ritterkreuz

The Falmer annoy me for some reason. Both them and their pets the Chaurus Chitin. The Chaurus I hate simply because their poison and attacks can do so much Damage. I'm not sure why the Falmer annoy me so much, I just know that when in a Dwemer ruin I always groan a little when I start seeing them.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Bandits. UNHAND MY SWEETROLL YOU FIEND! But also spy-crabs mud-crabs. they sneak up on ya.

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
The most annoying enemies for me, is Draugr with Disarm Shout. I think I've lost like 5 weapons thanks to them.
I agree with you

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Bears, until I get hit by one, I swear the majority of them make no warning sound and have an invisibility cloak or something

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Skeevers, bastards make me jump when they sneak up on you. I always turn just as they jump and get a skeever to the face.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
DrunkenMage said:
Skeevers, bastards make me jump when they sneak up on you. I always turn just as they jump and get a skeever to the face.

And now you've got Ataxia, a condition which will be promptly forgotten because you rarely check Active Effects in the Magic Menu. Good thing the people of Skyrim can give you an expert diagnosis. Yes, I am sick. Thank you.

Voodoo_uk2

My number 1 enemy: Vampires during Dawnguard why?
Because when my 82 level character just walks into a city there are one of those "random" vampire attacks! They where all master level and before I could kill them all they massacred the whole populations!
I LOST 3 FREAKING QUESTS THANKS TO THAT!.:mad: I had to reload a save, go and do the whole Dawnguard quest-line before I dared to walk into another town again...
looooooooool sorry for ur mishap this is the only reason im holding back the Dawngaurd dl as im a level 75 and im sitting quite pretty for the first time ever in this game im getting a lot of 1 shots and some good Meele battles now i really dont want to ruin all my hard work until ......Just a few more quests
But yep will be dl the Dawngaurd pretty soon id imagine

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
Has GOT to be slaughterfish. When they aggro on you, your companion and horse both try to kill it, but what's worse is that you can't just go and kill them, because you can't use weapons or magic in water.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
Agreeing with the Disarm shout Draugr. Those guys are just infuriating.
And as of today, Frostbite spiders. Especially since they enjoy gang-rushing you in a dark cave.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts