What would it be like to meet the Dvines?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Lolol, maybe ure right, but wasn't Tiber Septim a chosen one of Akatosh anyways so really it could have been his will that made him conquer Tamriel? because wasn't he not Dragonborn? Akatosh allows him to wage war surely Akatosh would see that coming and encourage it considering its his Special dragon soul inside mighty Tiber ;).

All the dragons have the will to dominate. So would the Dragonborn since he had the soul of a dragon inside him ! If we conclude , it means that Talos was no less than the Thalmor :eek: ! He was an invader ! Destroy him !

P.S : I don't think it was Akatosh's will to conquer. He would rarely interfere in mortal affairs , as seen in Oblivion when he himself allowed Martin to be turned into himself (lol sorry for bad grammar) and banish Dagon into Oblivion.

FullmetalHeart20

Personally, I think it shouldn't matter if he's a rockjoint ridden skeever. The Dominion should be happy that something managed to ascend.
Now I don't want anybody posting here unless it's on topic. Make your own thread for this.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Personally, I think it shouldn't matter if he's a rockjoint ridden skeever. The Dominion should be happy that something managed to ascend.
Now I don't want anybody posting here unless it's on topic. Make your own thread for this.

Sorry about that , this thread was turning into a discussion :p.

Besides , is this thread about describing the personalities of how the Aedra would be if they were able to interact with mortals , similar to the Daedra ? I still don't get it.

FullmetalHeart20

Besides , is this thread about describing the personalities of how the Aedra would be if they were able to interact with mortals , similar to the Daedra ? I still don't get it.
That's it in a nutshell.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
All the dragons have the will to dominate. So would the Dragonborn since he had the soul of a dragon inside him ! If we conclude , it means that Talos was no less than the Thalmor :eek: ! He was an invader ! Destroy him !

P.S : I don't think it was Akatosh's will to conquer. He would rarely interfere in mortal affairs , as seen in Oblivion when he himself allowed Martin to be turned into himself (lol sorry for bad grammar) and banish Dagon into Oblivion.

Doesn't Akatosh choose who gets to be Dragonborn, I dont know that answer but surely its not a random gift thrown onto anyone? if he does choose then surely a god such as Akatosh has some control of his children (Dragon souls), plus his favored Dragon Alduin starts to try and destroy Tamriel is it just luck or random a Dragonborn appears and slays him off course not Akatosh sends the player (Dragonborn) to slay him. so if Alduin is evil and Akatosh sends the player a new dragonborn to slay that evil, then Talos cant be evil or Akatosh would have sent another Dragonborn to slay him. this could all be a wild theory lol

Shadow King

Yea true I wouldn't say its fully off topic because to understand and think of the divines personalitys and the way they act etc u first have to find out who they really are, but maybe this is were it does get really off topic because we are acting on theorys and personal oppinions not facts, well I am at least lol :sadface:

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Yea true I wouldn't say its fully off topic because to understand and think of the divines personalitys and the way they act etc u first have to find out who they really are, but maybe this is were it does get really off topic because we are acting on theorys and personal oppinions not facts, well I am at least lol :sadface:

Its the same with me >.< !

Well , these really are wild theories so I don't know right now what to say...best we just forget this heated Talos argument. I don't want to get off-topic anymore :sadface:.

Shadow King

Its the same with me >.< !

Well , these really are wild theories so I don't know right now what to say...best we just forget this heated Talos argument. I don't want to get off-topic anymore :sadface:.

Its not fair Bethesda left so many damn holes in the lore U have to peice the puzzle together to get a full picture, and maybe thats the amazing thing about it, and thats why I think the op question is one of the hardest ones to answer :sadface:

Panthera

Don Gato

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I admit I'm trying to decide myself, and I'm not very familiar with the lore. Let's say the Divines regained the power they lost and could manifest like the Daedra. What would they be like? Their mannerisms, personas? Would they necessarily be good, or beyond morality?
When you engage with most of the deadra during their quest they all seem to be above morality and observing Nirn is just a fun pass time that they have.

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
"In Heaven I have 4 faces, one of which is a Lion!"

"I am a multidimensional wavelength of celestial intent."

I imagine it would be something along those lines.

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
My reaction: (WERE NOT WORTHY! WERE NOT WORTHY!)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Depends what you mean by Divines, there are many many many Gods. The Eight/Nine Divines were created by the Cyrodiil Empire, a mix of Aldmeri and watered down Nordic Gods. So it all depends on where you go in Tamriel to see the different religions. The Eight/Nine Divines were spread across Tamriel by the Imperial Cult, some people converted, others maintained their own Gods.

You already met a God in Skyrim, Tsun Nordic God of Trials against Adversity.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts