What would I be in real life Imperal or Breton

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anton Volkihar

Vampire Lord, Champion of Molag Bal, Dragonborn
I am 5 foot 7 and have light brown hair and baby blue eyes and am italian irish german english dutch and a very small amount if native american and am mostly italian american and have pale skin until summertime then i get dark and i have an italian last name.

Anton Volkihar

Vampire Lord, Champion of Molag Bal, Dragonborn
I am 5 foot 7 and have light brown hair and baby blue eyes and am italian irish german english dutch and a very small amount if native american and am mostly italian american and have pale skin until summertime then i get dark and i have an italian last name.
I also have the Italian nose

Vaga8ond

They say the Bretons are Celts and the Imperials are Roman. I guess you would be more celtic by the description you given, although this game doesn't lend itself to any cross breeding of the races. Technically I don't know if in skyrim races are really "races" or ethnic groups. Wouldn't Nords, Bretons, and imperials be of the same race but different ethnic groups?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts