• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
So i decide to make Conan The Cimmerian and i know Conan is a beastslayer, raider, outlaw, mercenary and later king. But i ran into a stand-still trying to figure out who he would side with Imperials or Stormcloaks

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
lol agreed, imperials are too much fall in line, stay here, dont touch that ale, Stormcloaks are more Go in, Kill everybody, Raid their homes, drink their ale, and sleep with their women :D

Conan the Barbarian
GT: Purience
Level: 81
Stormcloak Hero
High Guildmaster of Skyrim

All woman wear underwear
All who displease are dead
The world is my store

No magic No shouts No running

Crush your enemies
See them driven before you
Hear the lamendation of the woman

SeaDog

Not sure if you guys read the Conan books by Robert E. Howard, but while Conan was raised in a northern barbarian village, he was actually a thief by trade.

Jaeger

Not sure if you guys read the Conan books by Robert E. Howard, but while Conan was raised in a northern barbarian village, he was actually a thief by trade.

He was dual/classed.

I really don't see Conan picking pockets or lock picking when picking the dead clean and bashing the door down will suffice.

If you want Conan.

Nord
Light armor - the fur that shows his manly chest off. Although he would wear one of the heavy armor horned helms.
Block - pick the perks that also is usuable with the two handed skill first. But get elemental protection as soon as possible for those pesky wizards.
One handed
Two handed Conan loves two handed weapons and only use one handed with elemental protection shield for pesky wizards.
Stealth
Smitting - perks on the left side to Advanced
Speech - to allure. He got that bad boy going on.

Jaeger

Anybody read Death Dealer? In the comic, two kingdoms was fighting, so he slew both sides until they may peace.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Dealer_(painting)

frank-frazetta-death-dealer-02.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts