What will be your 2013 Skyrim Resolution?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ivory

Let's Player
Create a dead is dead style character who manages to build all three housefire houses without dying on master. This is a good resolution for 2013 as it will probably take me that long to achieve. I've had several tries so far. The best I've gotten is two who made it to level 19 and had furnished three quarters of Lakeview Manor before unfortunate meetings with giant frostbite spiders.

May Auriel's light shield you on your quest.

Wildroses

That seems like a little much :eek:
I like challenges which don't revolve around combat. It's a totally new way of playing Skyrim when you only have one life and can't reload. I've become the Skyrim world champion at the 500 Metre Run For Your Life.

Mine is to not play it as much thats all I do is play Skyrim Grand Theft Auto 5 will be coming out in 2013
Same skyrim is so addictive all i was playing before christmas was skyrim and a bit of mass effect 3 and i got even more hooked on skyrim when dragonborn came out exploring the new areas and completing the main story.

Harc

Big Hog
Kill all: redguards, Stormcloaks, and ani aldmeri dominion personell. Without question.

Harc

Big Hog
Redguards?
During the Great War, Lady Arannelya marched into hammerfell, this starting a battle in that province, the thalmor drove the legion out. Then after the white gold concordat, hammerfell broke away from the empire and continued to fight the dominion. The battle came to a stand still. Thus the redguards are no longer citezns of the empire.

feliciano182

During the Great War, Lady Arannelya marched into hammerfell, this starting a battle in that province, the thalmor drove the legion out. Then after the white gold concordat, hammerfell broke away from the empire and continued to fight the dominion. The battle came to a stand still. Thus the redguards are no longer citezns of the empire.

So you're role-playing a psychopath ?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Do plops I havent done yet.

Haru

To not Fus Ro Dah my wife off of a mountain unless I have a very good reason.
(still debating whether "I felt like it" counts as a good reason)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts