What will be your 2013 Skyrim Resolution?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Not really. Oblivion and Morrowind are readily available on Steam.

Yeah, I just meant that I may find it difficult dealing with various things (such as lack of sprint) on the older titles. But I might still give it a shot. There were so many mods on Oblivion that looked awesome to me, it may be worth dealing with some of the minor things just to check out the mods lol

feliciano182

Use The Sanguine Rose more often, by Talos that thing is awesome.

Moris

Deal with my addiction to archery. I need all my current/former followers to stage a Skyrim intervention.

Actually, come to think of it, I need my real life friends to stage a Skyrim intervention...

KattSand

Premium Member
Console command my way into marriage with Sanguine (well Sam really but they are the same) and spawn 100 Sheogorath's to attend the ceremony :D

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
To kill one guard in every hold and pose its body at the gates.

This will remind humanity that a new year requires the DEATH of the old one!

KattSand

Premium Member
I've done that - and it's well worth it :D
Who wouldn't wanna be married to him? Imagine the possibilities :D He just hosted 2 kicka** parties as can be seen in my album, that guy is just up for anything. And speaking of 2013, it's now 5 minutes past midnight over here, and what am I doing? Posting on skyrimforums, it's official, I have no life, and also I caught the flu so no new years party for me this year.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
To Get Laid......:oops:

Tyrone

I'm the opposite of you Raijin, I am going to start a character whose sole purpose is to boost the stormcloak guards. You know, assassinate Thalmor, etc.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
To stop stealing sweet rolls.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Finish writing the backstories of my current Skyrim characters and recategorize my vast collection of items. (I like collecting things)

Ivory

Let's Player
Have my new main NOT marry Derkeethus. That damn lovable argonian prevents me from looking for good female follower spouses.

Wildroses

Create a dead is dead style character who manages to build all three housefire houses without dying on master. This is a good resolution for 2013 as it will probably take me that long to achieve. I've had several tries so far. The best I've gotten is two who made it to level 19 and had furnished three quarters of Lakeview Manor before unfortunate meetings with giant frostbite spiders.

feliciano182

Create a dead is dead style character who manages to build all three housefire houses without dying on master. This is a good resolution for 2013 as it will probably take me that long to achieve. I've had several tries so far. The best I've gotten is two who made it to level 19 and had furnished three quarters of Lakeview Manor before unfortunate meetings with giant frostbite spiders.

That seems like a little much :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts