What weapon are you reppin'?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SaveVsBedWet

So far i'm saving all my Daedric Hearts till I max my enchanting/alchemy out. So rocking between my Ebony sword with Lighting enchant (Stormkiss), Ebony Axe with Fire enchant (Cauterize) and my Ebony Bow with Frost enchant (BlackIce) all Legendary

What does it take to get this stuff up to Legendary? My Smithing is up to 84 or something now and I can't get past Epic. I also can't get my Nightingale gear up past Flawless.

I'm about to start considering the use of my Daedric Console Of Endless Meddling to make some "adjustments". Please help. That artifact is as dangerous as Pandora's Box.

modi

Currently, I'm rolling with a Legendary Ebony Battleaxe that I smithed myself, however I am not going to be using it for now considering my smithing is 83 and as soon as I get to 90, I am going to begin on working on fixing up my Orc with full Daedric armor and a Daedric warhammer or battleaxe.

What does it take to get this stuff up to Legendary? My Smithing is up to 84 or something now and I can't get past Epic. I also can't get my Nightingale gear up past Flawless.

I'm about to start considering the use of my Daedric Console Of Endless Meddling to make some "adjustments". Please help. That artifact is as dangerous as Pandora's Box.

My smithing is 100 along with all the perks for heavy armor / Magic item improvement perk. Some items can't be smithed up to Legendary. I tried with things like a steel sword etc.
Dragon armor and ebony weapons/armor I have gotten up to Legendary status (first on creation and a few game days later another Legendary upgrade in damage/protection). and I did it with suggestions from this forum by mass producting iron daggers, enchant with paralyse enchant and sell for gold.