what was your most funniest skyrim experience?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
okay,this is gonna sound kind of funny.

I was in solitude by the way and this woman nord...

and I have no idea if her name is angeline.
I am working with alchemy,lol and I just pigged in to all her ingredients just wiped it all out.
and so she called me a thieving beastly elf.

it was so funny on how I just rammed all through her stuff and hogged all her ingredients to myself so I was thinking she would call the gaurds on me to arrest me, but she didn't the stupid old hag bag.

and now I am just going to at night break into her alchemy store and steal,yes steal everything I can and raid the whole f**** place the old silly bitch.she would not know if it was coming at her,in the next morning finding all her stuff stolen.hahahahahahhaa
so what was your most funniest skyrim experience???

Neriad13

Premium Member
I just discovered the Fury spell last night, having never used it before, or much else in the way of magic for that matter. Hoooo boy, I had no idea what I was missing. On my way to Riften late one night, I came upon the rich Imperial couple and their bodyguard, heading to Vittoria Vici's wedding. Hearing them complain as they passed me by, and having gotten a new spell, I thought that it didn't seem right to just let them walk on in peace. I hit the husband with the Fury spell and stood there laughing insanely as I watched his wife and bodyguard beat him half to death. When he fell to his knees they both came running at me and I had to make a quick getaway, still chuckling as I slipped away into the shadows.

My first fus ro dah on a mountain. That frost troll never saw it coming:Dragonborn:

My first time playing skyrim.
Walking into riverwood
Going"ooh theres a chicken"
Running up with iron battle axe.
Slashes the chicken in half.
Town commences angry mob and royally screws me.

Saozig

Hippy
Maybe not the funniest ever but it definitely made me laugh:

Tonight I'm playing my new character, a Breton Rogue, and he's in Windhelm hunting down this Aretino kid and selling off alchemy potions. He goes down to the Gray Quarter to Sadri's Used Wares, and sees a chance to pickpocket one of the Dunmer walking by. But the Dunmer detects him before he can, and when the Dunmer turns around, instead of the usual "Get away from me!" or "Don't even think about it" the Dunmer says very amusingly, "You, my friend, need practice." First time I've ever gotten that reply for a failed pickpocket attempt!

(And naturally, my Breton takes his advice and goes find Silda the Unseen for a bit of training. ;) )

OrexxerO

One of the oddest glitches/entertaining moments in skyrim happened after a quest in the Thieves Guild questline. Long story short, you endup in markarth causing shenanigans in the wizard there's museum/laboratory. You who have done this quest know what I speak of. Anyways, chances are unless your the super super sneaky type you don't kill the wizards assistant, but I did.

Strange thing occurred quite a long time after the mission though. I was walking on that road in the reach heading north towards Dragons Bridge and where that house is infested by skeevers. There was this large explosion on the road and then a half naked body appeared....it was none-other then the assistant from that quest I had killed. What the hell?

Wildroses

There have been two moments in Skyrim which made me laugh and laugh.

One was with the character I created to do the Thieves Guild questline when the Hired Thugs came to teach her a lesson. It was: "The Goldenglow Estate mercenaries don't notice you are burning down beehives if there are Hired Thugs in the area." Best lesson ever.

The second was on the road to Falkreath. I carefully walking several paces behind an orc so I wouldn't have to listen to accusations of milk-drinking non-stop. We got to the section of the road which has the bandits who have built a bridge over the top to drop rocks and shoot arrows. This orc responded to the threat by attacking one of the posts holding this bridge up. I watched that orc swinging his broadsword at that log post while telling it he was going to show it a REAL fight and what a REAL orc can do for a hilariously long time.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Every time i kill someone and there still standing up, DEAD lol. Cracks me up every time.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I did this about a week ago. I was trying to level up my alteration skill by casting telekinesis on a basket, throwing it, then catching it. After a while, I got bored and started walking away. All of a sudden, I see I gained a 1000 bounty, and a guard comes running up to me, saying I'm under arrest. I resist, kill the guard, and as I turned around, I noticed a dead guard with a basket next to him.
I killed a guard with a basket people. It was the greatest day of my life.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I did this about a week ago. I was trying to level up my alteration skill by casting telekinesis on a basket, throwing it, then catching it. After a while, I got bored and started walking away. All of a sudden, I see I gained a 1000 bounty, and a guard comes running up to me, saying I'm under arrest. I resist, kill the guard, and as I turned around, I noticed a dead with a basket next to him.
I killed a guard with a basket people. It was the greatest day of my life.

What I want to know, is why didn't that basket burn up when it re-entered the atmosphere? >.<

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

What I want to know, is why didn't that basket burn up when it re-entered the atmosphere? >.<

Good question. Let's just say magic. Magic ;).

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
okay,this is gonna sound kind of funny.

I was in solitude by the way and this woman nord...

and I have no idea if her name is angeline.
I am working with alchemy,lol and I just pigged in to all her ingredients just wiped it all out.
and so she called me a thieving beastly elf.

it was so funny on how I just rammed all through her stuff and hogged all her ingredients to myself so I was thinking she would call the gaurds on me to arrest me, but she didn't the stupid old hag bag.

and now I am just going to at night break into her alchemy store and steal,yes steal everything I can and raid the whole f**** place the old silly bitch.she would not know if it was coming at her,in the next morning finding all her stuff stolen.hahahahahahhaa
so what was your most funniest skyrim experience???
I have always kind of thought that Gregor (the housecarl for Heljarchen Hall in The Pale) looks like a bouncer at a gay nightclub. Same thing with Valdimar (the housecarl for Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch).

Anyway I returned to Windstad in the middle of the night and they were both sleeping there. Maybe I can learn to smith a couple of subwoofers and we can turn the cellar of Heljarchen into a club.
gregor.jpg

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Killing Sinding and getting the Saviour Hide, only not 20 minutes later when I was fighting some bandits who joins in the battle yes Sinding. I've seen him wandering around in werewolf form a few times on my travels and it always makes me laugh.

OrexxerO

Of course I recommend the whole video, but just watch the small section at 3:10 :p.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Well um, This one time, I attacked all of solitude and had a massive mod behind me, Fus ro dah'd them and most went flying in the air did a few twirls and some went over the wall. Its the fact that is on PS3 and ive seen nothing like it :eek:

I saw a dragon upside down, head and neck in a mountain with its body, legs and tail dangling in the air.

Also Fu's Do rah'ing people off high places always brings a smile to my face.

Chadonraz

I'm in the middle of the Civil War questline, "A False Front".
I saw the Stormcloak courier's quest marker, and waited for him for several game hours. Then, after the marker hadn't been moving for several real time minutes, I went to investigate.

When I arrived at the scene, it appeared that three Imperial soldiers had killed the courier, as he was laying dead at their feet! I was told to leave, so I looted the body and ran away. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts