What to do after you become god...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow Reaver

Hey everyone. like all of you i love skyrim and i have played it though several times, but this time i decided to mess around. i got sick of the leveling system and decided to play God... right now my health, stamina and magica are in the billions and i can kill an ancient dragon in one hit with an iron dagger. so what i want to know is what else there is to do!!!! i'm geting board.

junta

Nope. The best way to get them to use a spell not on their spell list is to give a staff of that type, however, there is no guarantee that they will actually use it.

Shadow Reaver

Hey guys I found a HORRIBLE glitch today if you get to the vary top of the throght of the world you will fall through the entire mountain! and get stuck there and to fix the glitch you have to deleat your last save...

Shadow Reaver

Hey everyone I found an ASSUME glitch today in dawngard you can be a vampire lord AND a werewolf at the same time!!! the hybrid removes all the negative effects of vampire lord!!! BUT you need Aelo the huntress to give you her blood during The Silver Hand quest and you must be a vampire lord and have Serana with you. this is how you do it... Before drinking the blood save your game (in case you mess up) open the "B" menu and select vampire lord then walk up to the alter and press "A" and the power butten at the same time screen will go black and you will appere in werewolf form breafly and then change into vampire lord use "revert form" and talk Searana asking her to turn you in to a vampire she will bite you and change you open the "B" menu and check "Powers" you should see "Beast Form" and "Vampire Lord" if this dose not work reload your save and make shure you press the "A" butten and the "Powers" butten at the SAME TIME. I am playing on Xbox let me know if this works on other systems. Thanks and enjoy!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts