Xbox 360 What to do after beating a main guild questline?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

alext190

I love Skyrim but I keep getting bored after beating the main guild questline for the type of character I create. I have a mage character and I beat the mage guild quests now I don't know what to do - then I have an assassin that beat both the assassin's guild and the thieve's guild, what next? I want to keep playing Skyrim because it's a great game but I don't know what to do! Help?

There are several threads on this topic already, so I won't try to repeat everything. One recurring suggestion is to roleplay your character, another is to set specific requirements and restrictions to follow. Try looking at some of these to get you started.

alext190

There are several threads on this topic already, so I won't try to repeat everything. One recurring suggestion is to roleplay your character, another is to set specific requirements and restrictions to follow. Try looking at some of these to get you started.
This didn't help at all. Throughout the playthrough I always roleplay my character and to some extent set some specific requirements and restrictions - I don't know what you really mean by that though or how that would help. Also, I did not find anything related to this or anything posted that could help me. Please put your thinking cap on and try again.

JClarke1953

I love Skyrim but I keep getting bored after beating the main guild questline for the type of character I create. I have a mage character and I beat the mage guild quests now I don't know what to do - then I have an assassin that beat both the assassin's guild and the thieve's guild, what next? I want to keep playing Skyrim because it's a great game but I don't know what to do! Help?

I ran into the exact same problem. What's left after your char is Thieves Guildmaster, The Listener, Arch-Mage and a Vampire Lord (all the perks filled, and having taken over the Castle, and killed the Dawnguard).

Go to one of the major cities and become a Thane, go after Alduin (which mean getting the scroll's), meet up with the Blades, or just work your way from one end of Skyrim to the other. A lot of us have "walked" across, just to see, and just to do it. Go back into places you've been in and loot more of what you had to leave behind.

Ice Troll

This didn't help at all. Throughout the playthrough I always roleplay my character and to some extent set some specific requirements and restrictions - I don't know what you really mean by that though or how that would help. Also, I did not find anything related to this or anything posted that could help me. Please put your thinking cap on and try again.

Yeah, that will encourage others to try and help you.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
if you do the main quest line do all the side quests after that you may just run around and kill people

JClarke1953

A lot of the main quest's also have side, or "radiant" quest's tied to them. Red Eagle is one that comes to mind, as it takes some doing. The Artherial War's is a book you'd pick up during a quest that leads you to the Artherial Crown, and that takes some time to work.

Pretty much all of the quest's going into the Dwemer building's take time, and take even longer if you explore. Chase after the Word's, just make a lot of save's before talking to Arngier in case he sends you to Arcwind Point. There's a fairly long and hard one to do with the Shrine of Peryite. There's lot's after getting you char to be Master of a Guild, Arch-Mage, Vamp Lord, Listener.

I had my char just buy Breezehome in Whiterun, but all I did was put the bed in it, and went there to stash loot, or collect loot to sell. Shrine of Azura, Mehrune's Razor and on. There's lot's to do besides the Mage quest, and major decision's as well. How far will you have you char go? What line will you have it cross that separates good and evil to accomplish the quest's?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts