What should be added to vampire gameplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

joshh24

Whats up everyone, i just wanted to post about my desire of what should be added to the vampires of Skyrim, please do give feedback i want eveyrone's opinion.

First off i think vampires should take damage in holy places such as chapels.

Second i think vampires should be able to kill when they feed not just in vampire lord form, Bethesda should add two feed options "short feed"(just a rename of the current feed option for vampires at the moment)and "deep feed"(this feed should kill lesser npc's such as farmers or casual citizens)thus making the vampire experience more sinister.i mean c'mon why in the hell do the Dawnguard chase us?because we nibble on a person every night?that's just stupid if you ask me.

That is all for the moment please give your feedback on if these features should be added or not.

I think it's good like it is but if they dodo something to improve it I won't have any problems with that :) It would just be that much more of a cool game

Rotten Scotten

Vampires should have added unarmed damage, increased carry weight and a faster run. Not as much as a werewolf but a bump while in human form. This does not include vampire lord form.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Rotten Scotten, vampire lore has always had them as super-strong and super-fast. I am just glad they didn't make them sparkle :p

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
Vampires should be able to turn those they feed on into vampires themselves. It doesn't make sense to just suck a little blood and move on, and it doesn't make sense to kill everyone they feed on. They're currently in an all out fight against the Dawnguard, wouldn't some cannon fodder make some sense?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts