• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
When the game takes forever to load and I think it's crashed and I haven't saved in a while o_O

In all seriousness though, hagravens, screw them.

jonathan90

well known member
When the game takes forever to load and I think it's crashed and I haven't saved in a while o_O

In all seriousness though, hagravens, screw them.
now hargraven witches are the most creepiest,they are scary the way they speak.....errggghhhhh

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Falmer used to scare me more than any horror game I've played. But I made a character who is supposed to be a Snow Elf, and the way I RPed her made them a lot less freaky. Still scary, but not terrifying.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

kyleekay

This is going to sound stupid as hell, but... Skeevers tend to scare the bejeesus out of me. I know they aren't hard to kill, but they scamper up out of nowhere and give me ataxia. Creepy little buggers.

... I'm a big baby, I know. :p

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
could you explain to me the cat joke? i dont get it
If you play as a Khajiit, Nords, usually guards will say "What do you want... cat?"

Bandits and Thalmor will say "You'll make a fine rug, cat!" when attacking.

Anything that's stronger then me and I have to face them/it very soon and I don't have much of a plan of attack.

Fighting off lots of enemies on my own knowing there is no one to assist me.

g33k5quadstud

Vampire Soldier
Scaling a mountain with my horse..only to plummet to my death minutes later

Those darn draugr who are in their crypts and awaken when I walk pass them...

Chaurus Hunters and their awful fledglings....and last but not least...

.......Trapped Chest....I am so eager to open them up and get the goodies inside I don't pay attention to it..so BAM! Mammoth skull to the face!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Glenmoril Witches.

The whole area creeped me out!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
This is going to sound stupid as hell, but... Skeevers tend to scare the bejeesus out of me. I know they aren't hard to kill, but they scamper up out of nowhere and give me ataxia. Creepy little buggers.

... I'm a big baby, I know. :p

That happens to me too, scares the hell out of me. Like when you're walking and you turn around just as it leaps and get a skeever to the face. But also the sabre cats who sneak up on you.

Though I find Skyrim less scary than Oblivion, I only traveled at day time in Oblivion because I kept getting attacked at night in the forests, the music would happen when in a fight and you had no idea where it was, so you start jumping trying to find a rock to stand on. I would only travel during the day in skyrim for like a month before I got used to walking around at night.

I also was scared of the ghosts in Oblivion with their heavy breathing then screeching when they spot you.

I was scared of the dark brotherhoods door, ever since Oblivion I have hated that door, when moving through a dark abandoned house to a heavy breathing door with a creepy voice.

OrexxerO

I think the worst that's happened to me was getting mauled by a Sabretooth Cat when my character was pretty new. I saw a mage of some kind just get sideswiped in one hit, then it came at me. I think I died in like one or two hits...I was a mage too so. No good defenses when your like a level 10 or something mage....

OrexxerO

Also, the Forsworn can be a bit scary the first few times you run into them :p. Crazy stereotypical blair witch type fanatics living in the hills of the reach....their architecture/rituals you see are creepy too. And if you have ever paid attention their Briar-Heart champions actually have their heart removed....and have that seed or whatever it is implanted in.....

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
draugr deathlords when they get u with 4 or 5 of there minions its game over unless u think fast as fu ck. whats really hard is when they use shouts to knock u down or throw ure weapon out of ure hand and u get gangbanged from a group of draugr, i will say this many a time i have left a burrow walking kindda funny :sadface:

OrexxerO

Makes me remember the first time I ran into a Dragon Priest, particularly Morki or whoever in Labrynthian. I kept getting one-shotted by his stupid lightning bolt.....I was like level 10 or something. Didn't know Dragon Priests were level fricken 40 or 50. I had to hide around a corner and constantly send flame atronachs to wear the idiot down....

OrexxerO

Yeah. they aren't fun to turn around to and see all the sudden. Especially for people that play with arachnidphobia.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Lydia.

The way she watches me while I sleep creeps me out. I'm guessing House Carl is the Nord word for Stalker.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts