• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
okay,now I just made my house and something really rumbly and bumbly was in the bushes.

as I looked there was nothing there near my falkreath property. and then a massive huge monster giant comes out of no where, and it bangs down its clump on the ground.

oh my god, scared the living crap out of me!!!!!!! so I ran as fast as I could with this giant just chasing me at full speed an hour. and I equipped posion on my bow and arrows to 22 points of poison damage health. and if it was not for that, and my stamina potions I could of been dead sky high.

luckily I noticed the giant was even there. and that was scary as hell.

so what scares you in skyrim?? let me know, lets chat about scary stuff in skyrim.luckily my wood elf dovahkiin was not taking a piss,otherwise he would of been in the plops,big time.
oh,crap whats that rumbling sound in the bushes....looks , but nothing is there....and then KA.....CLUMP!!!!!!the ground shakes on an angle and the arrrgggghhhhhhh.....so I start running with my pants down as this giant just roars at me and chases me.that what It felt like guys....plops*

I remember being scared the first time I did a Falmer dungeon. Little buggers are creepy as hell at first. I got over them eventually, though.

Aside from that, I guess I got scared by the Dark Brotherhood Assassins when I was new. I honestly had no clue what the Dark Brotherhood was, so it was truly bizarre to me.

jonathan90

well known member
I remember being scared the first time I did a Falmer dungeon. Little buggers are creepy as hell at first. I got over them eventually, though.

Aside from that, I guess I got scared by the Dark Brotherhood Assassins when I was new. I honestly had no clue what the Dark Brotherhood was, so it was truly bizarre to me.
dude you didn't fully see what happened to me on skyrim. there was nothing there it was quite and then bang clump thump on the ground....this big hairy assed giant started chasing me at full speed an hour,really ,really close.I plops my pants so bad even as a player. crap* I am glad this skyrim game is not a real world at all. because I would crap my pants if that happened to me in a real life skyrim world. and plus this giant was inches from me.very very close to me chasing me at full speed and hour.

jonathan90

well known member
so dovahkiin was silly enough to not expect the unexpected. so he wants to walk outside and take a pee,so he does and nothing is there its quite, its silent the wind is blowing....then dovahkiin pulls his pants down right down to his ankles to take a pee.imagine the scenero in this guys. and a rumble in the bushes...nothing there....

then...........KA......THUMP!!!!!!!just 5 inches away from me the clump misses me!!!!!and this fat giant chases me as I desperatly try and pull my pants up so I am hopping on my toes virtually in panic and plopsting myself.

then I pull out my bow and arrow and equip the poison and fire at the giant at close range as he was chasing me at close range and at full speed. I shoot him he dies and I am releived as anything. like...i am so having a heart attack right now.

xXWildefireXx

Article Writer
I think anything unexpected. Like, if I'm just walking around in a dungeon or something and then bandits come after me, not a big fan of anything VERY VERY big and I hate Dwemer ruins as well.

jonathan90

well known member
<3<3<3ooohhhh god....I hope that does not happen ever again.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Asshole bears that come out of nowhere.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Mannequins
250px-The_Mannequins_of_Skyrim_-_Don't_Tease_Those_Creepy_Things!.jpg

Clau

The Fateless One
1. Labyrinthian
2. Skeever ambush in dungeons

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

jarif

frostbite spiders... i mean i cant even play first person with these buggers, they just jump at my face and its more scary when you dont expect it:sadface:

heatherelectra

Premium Member
Serana has a habit of re-animating any dead thing nearby - the worst is when she brings a chaurus back to life. Just hearing that thing chittering behind me gives me the creeps! I had to laugh the time she brought a chicken back to life, though... I don't know how she thought that would help the fight against the vampires.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
I knew the bridge was going to break, but the fall and rush down the stream was still scary. Then the darkness and giant spiders.

One of the coolest (and genuinely frightening) moments in Dawnguard.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
frostbite spiders... i mean i cant even play first person with these buggers, they just jump at my face and its more scary when you dont expect it:sadface:
Might I recommend the Occupy Skyrim mod? Among other unpleasantness it features nests of 20+ giant spiders.

spiders_yuck.jpg

xReese

Bears. Omg they just come out of nowhere.
I also get so scared when a frost troll comes running at me.

Invader Vin

Currently what has me on edge are bandits with orcish crossbows (crossbow mod of course). They keep one shotting me which makes fights pretty tense.

I agree with volanere though, fricken bears that come out of nowhere get me every time especially when I'm not high enough level or prepared to take them on. After that roar, there isn't much else that can be done but to commence screaming and crying as I try to find some way to escape.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts