What Ruined Your Themed Play through?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cren Reon

Lord Mustard
I wanted to be a hero, but with Lydia in Riverwood, i desired to kill the damned chicken. lydia ended up killing Alvor. Then i turned evil.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
With my hunter Harker, I was simply working in Whiterun, chopping firewood and what not, trying to make more gold for me and my wife. This NPC walks up to me and starts talking. I knew, by programming, that he was the main woodcutter in town and I was occupying his station. But he just would not shut up. He rambled on and on about the same crap, which is expected. Then when I bumped into him, by accident mind you, he said some smart ass remark. I snapped. So, out of frustration, I pulled out my dagger and ended him. Spent time in jail for it. Killed my RP.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Well...... first time playing TES with my current character EVER. Probably best game I ever owned btw, I didn't really have a playthrough in mind, except do EVERYTHING the game offers you to do, which, for me, will mean killing everyone in Skyrim when I retire that character.

TheDovahkiin

You could wear Heavy Armor Gauntlets, there is a perk that makes the Armor Rating of your gauntlets your damage rating.

TheDovahkiin

There are also gloves you can loot from a thief in the Ratway.

Blackhearted

when I realized I couldnt become a dragon or a god. :sadface: I wanted to at least slay a daedric prince. Maybe even own my own peice of property in oblivion

SufferingOne

I tried to make a pure wizard character, but found myself dragged into the thieves guild and the companions quests. Luckily, I was able to avoid the dark brotherhood by going through the destroy the dark brotherhood quest series.

I might just be OCD, but I cant stand having unfinished quests on my start menu! There needs to be a destroy the Companions and destroy the Thieves Guild quest series!

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
I was playing a monk...then I realised there is no unarmed tree... :'(
Playing as a monk is actually kind of do-able if you get the right equipment and play Khajitt. First of all.., the khajitt get a race bonus for unarmed, then there are the heavy armor perk and fortify unarmed enchant (which you get from the gloves of a NPC in RIften's ratway) and finally get the Ebony Mail from Boethiah's quest. You'll need the mail as a booster at a higher level sinc it does poison damage to everyone around you when the fists, despite the armor perk, enchant and race bonus don't cut it anymore.

TheDovahkiin

Hmmm..... would a monk utilize magicka?

Jaeger

when I realized I couldnt become a dragon or a god. :sadface: I wanted to at least slay a daedric prince. Maybe even own my own peice of property in oblivion

You can try to kill Sammie like I did. Not advisable as he and his summoned daedra dude trashed me. Maybe at a higher level...

Blackhearted

You can try to kill Sammie like I did. Not advisable as he and his summoned daedra dude trashed me. Maybe at a higher level...
Yeah, I tried to Sanguine, but he is too powerful. They are all too strong the daedric prince of power admitted that being the dragon born made me almost as powerful as he was, but only because half of his strength was given to his dog. And I would get creamed in oblivion(the place not the game)..lol

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
Nothing! Because I can't chain myself down to a theme, I always have to do something new and crazy in every character.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
Nothing so far! Probably because I just stay in Windhelm and keep to myself, aside from my annual trip to Riverwood anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts