what race would you most want to be in real life

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
A playable race I would like to be would be Khajiit. I love their culture and the fact that there are many kinds of them allows diversity.

Non-playable races I would love to be are Dwemer and Lilmothiit. Dwemer because of their tech and god-like beards
(mostly the beards) and the Lilmothiits because who wouldn't wanna be a fox person?
Interesting. I'd never heard of the Lilmothiit, but, they certainly do seem cool!
Indeed. Sadly, Lilmothiits are either extinct or not present on Tamriel. Not much is know of them except they left behind some settlements that are now known as Blackrose in Black Marsh.

IronWolf

As a non playable race... Dragon, no contest. (I'm actually surprised not many people would want to be a dragon.)
As playable races, Khajiit because they are so amazing. They have fur, tails, cat ears retractable claws, night vision, they purr (I'm assuming), theres variety, and pure awesome, how can you resist?
I'd also go Vampire High Elf, because they are amazing at magic, and sorcery is by far my favourite play style, and vampire because a couple of weeks ago I fell in love with the idea of simply wandering northern Canada (or someplace cold, as vampires are resistant) with a black outfit and specially made umbrella for blocking all light. just for kicks and giggles.
(No, I'm not an twilight fan. I hate with all of my being people that portray vampires as super sexy never un attractive all sex and romance, and nothing about them being a predatory (parasitical) race of bloodthirsty hunters who actually slit you open and slurp your blood out 0_o )
Sorry, that got a bit long, but I hoped you liked reading my limb of my tree. :p

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I'm obsessed with skeevers, so yea, definitely a skeever...

Beowwulf

Honestly I'd be breton or nord. I prefer not to change myself drastically and the races that look most like me are breton nord and imperial. But let's face it no one wants to be one of them.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
I'm Nord/Gaelic/Breton in real life (Irish), but if I were to choose any race in Skyrim/Elder Scrolls in general, it'd be the Khajiit.

the Argonians are a close one too, because of their ability to breathe underwater... but I love the Khajiit. Ever since Oblivion, I have probably 1,000s of hours playing one.

for some reason he always ends up looking a little "Disney" too...
coincidence -
khan-gallery-03.jpg

yeah, probably not! :D

I really enjoyed Skyrim because it's the "Nord's hold" though. Thanks to the mods on PC, I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing it.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
Lilmothiit was a second choice of mine, i am surprised someone here actualy brought it up. I remember in morrowwind hearing of them and oblivion if i remeber mentioned them too. The race and culture seemed to be similar to the Khajiit, though not sure if the Lilmothiit traveled as merchants.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
Lilmothiit was a second choice of mine, i am surprised someone here actualy brought it up. I remember in morrowwind hearing of them and oblivion if i remeber mentioned them too. The race and culture seemed to be similar to the Khajiit, though not sure if the Lilmothiit traveled as merchants.

oo!
another "extinct" race I'll have fun looking into. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm an archaeologist in life, but I'm a nutter when it comes to the Dwemer lol

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
well if you like the history aspect, do some research into the Sloads, that is a wierd race, and the Lilmothiit aren't exactly extinct, no one just knows where they went or are. same with the other tiger race, I forgot the name sadly. now if you want to read up on a really interesting race try the Maormer from valenwood, that was a race to behold

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Dumner. PERIOD.