Quest What Race do you play in Skyrim? w/ Poll (Remake)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Race are You?

• Imperial

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Reguard

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • Breton

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Nord

Votes: 36 17.6%
  • Orc

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • High Elf

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Dark Elf

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • Wood Elf

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Argonian

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 29 14.2%

• Total voters

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Sorry I made this thread a second time, I forgot to add reguard to the Poll b/c I was in a hurry.
I wish there was a way to edit Poll to add another option and such however I manage to keep the results from last thread. Sorry again!

Results from Last thread + This one:

Imperial - 2
Breton - 3
Reguard - 1
Nord - 4
Orc - 3
Dark Elf - 1
High Elf - 0
Wood Elf - 2
Argonian - 0
Khajiit - 3

1310751724146.jpg

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
For those in prev. Thread; copy pasta your input and such, I don't want you to feel you wasted your time.

Hunter13Zero

Until next time, keep on gamin' on!
I have two characters right now. One is named Arcticus, a white Khajiit - Thief, and the other is an Orc Warrior named Auron. I have definitely put the most time into my Khajiit. I'm only a level 18 right now with him, but I've spent just about all of my time with him. I think that my next character will be an Argonian assassin. I'm pretty stoked to create that one. :)

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I have two characters right now. One is named Arcticus, a white Khajiit - Thief, and the other is an Orc Warrior named Auron. I have definitely put the most time into my Khajiit. I'm only a level 18 right now with him, but I've spent just about all of my time with him. I think that my next character will be an Argonian assassin. I'm pretty stoked to create that one. :)
Auron like from FFX? I'm not a big Final Fantasy fan but X took the cake for me lol.

Hunter13Zero

Auron like from FFX? I'm not a big Final Fantasy fan but X took the cake for me lol.
Yes, Auron from FFX. :) Good on ya for knowing that one! I'm actually not a huge Final Fantasy fan my self, but when my cousin was in the room when I was creating my Orc, he suggested it, and I thought it sounded cool. So, I went with it! How about you Kerz? What race do you play as most?

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Yes, Auron from FFX. :) Good on ya for knowing that one! I'm actually not a huge Final Fantasy fan my self, but when my cousin was in the room when I was creating my Orc, he suggested it, and I thought it sounded cool. So, I went with it! How about you Kerz? What race do you play as most?

Mine is Orc/High Elf because they share ancestry and that each have amazing racials and as well are (Atleast I think) least played. Through-out fantasy games, I always played Orcs and Dwarves but since Oblivion, I started getting fond of High Elves.

at the moment I play a High Elf Cleric/Assassin, how I got the name? It's a name I've beared since 2007 back when I played World of Warcraft which I ended up quitting after 8 years of playing. Ever since alot of my friends called me Kerz and I ended up adapting that nickname as a trademarkish name when it came to my primary focus in fantasy games.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I have two characters.

My first is Arvera my dark elf mage/assassin.
My second is Minerva my Breton spellsword.

Tacocat

Elf, Elf, and more ELF.
I only ever play elves, and was pleasant to see that in Skyrim, (with a few modifications) their elves were quite dashing looking.
I play a Wood Elf Archer, High Elf Mage, Dark Elf Assassin.

But if I ever make a Warrior it would be a Nord.

Hunter13Zero

Mine is Orc/High Elf because they share ancestry and that each have amazing racials and as well are (Atleast I think) least played. Through-out fantasy games, I always played Orcs and Dwarves but since Oblivion, I started getting fond of High Elves.

at the moment I play a High Elf Cleric/Assassin, how I got the name? It's a name I've beared since 2007 back when I played World of Warcraft which I ended up quitting after 8 years of playing. Ever since alot of my friends called me Kerz and I ended up adapting that nickname as a trademarkish name when it came to my primary focus in fantasy games.
Nice. Hunter13Zero has been with me since Halo 1. I had to come up with a name, and my friend suggested it because in Halo, when you killed me, I'd hunt you down, and get my revenge. Lol... Never got into WOW. I'm pretty sure I'd be divorced if I played a game like that. I love Skyrim, because I don't have to worry about missing something if I put my controller down, and I can take a break from it if I need to. Just an incredible game though. There is just so much to do in it. Biggest game I've ever played! Also one of the most fun.

brandon

i have two characters the first is my dark elf delta commando dude. lvl 41 now.legendary dragonscale. dual weilding glass mace glass axe combo. and very strong with a bow as well. and the other is an argonian tank dude i started the other morning he is still escaping helgen but hes gonna be straight heavy armor with deadric armor and deadric warhammer when i can do it. and deadric bow. hopefully have his weapons/armor complete by lvl 18. just need to play him more

RGKID144

Orc all the way. Been playing orcs since my days of Warhammer 40k. I Just love those green skinned warriors. Im not overly impressed with the appearance of them in skyrim. Im very satisfied with the way my character came out, Grimmthrocka, but I think the appearance could be a little more orcish.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Orcs are awesome man, I always liked the lore of them in TES, Dungeons and Dragons, etc. I always have an orc no matter what fantasy game it would be, but not lord of the rings b/c you can't ever play one (lame).

RGKID144

Orcs are awesome man, I always liked the lore of them in TES, Dungeons and Dragons, etc. I always have an orc no matter what fantasy game it would be, but not lord of the rings b/c you can't ever play one (lame).
lol yupp.. Straight archaic and barbaric.......awesome combat.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
lol is Auron a ghost-orc that hasn't been banished to the nether realm yet?

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I always go Breton in TES. That natural magic resistance is usually too tempting to ignore.

Bretons always been solid, quite a win win race to go if you want a defensive touch.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Polls are really taking off, just hope people who voted in prev. thread are reinputting their votes so we know who has pride of what they play.