Quest What Race do you play in Skyrim? w/ Poll (Remake)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Race are You?

• Imperial

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Reguard

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • Breton

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Nord

Votes: 36 17.6%
  • Orc

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • High Elf

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Dark Elf

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • Wood Elf

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Argonian

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 29 14.2%

• Total voters

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
U will see wat
More easily done, just go around towns and go to the inns, asking about rumors. Also, ask the guards in the town, as they sometime mention rumors that can start quests. Between Whiterun and Windhelm, someone should eventually mention the boy that you need to find to start the process of joining the Dark Brotherhood. In the future, just google stuff. Quite efficient.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Well, as everyone who knows me well know Tilianna Jade, my main character. She is a custom class Nord who specializes in smithing, heavy armor, sword and shield,, alchemy, illusion, restoration, sneak, and speech. My alternate, who I have never mentioned, is another thief/assassin nord named Kat (Which explains my username, I love vanilla kit-kats, and her name just happen to be "Kat" aswell) who specializes in Speech, light armor, sneak, pickpocket, lock-picking, restoration, illusion, enchanting, alchemy, duel-wield swords, and sneak. She was one of my first toons.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Oh and I forgot to mention my other custom-class breton spellsword, Solveig, who specializes in one-handed, destruction, sneak, heavy armor, pickpocket, illusion, 2-handed, and restoration.

Since I can only vote once, I said Altmer, because I usually go for the fastest running speed, and most often play with some Magic. 2nd choice would be Breton for the daily power, and innate resistance, but I play them all, except Orc, and Argonian, because their Racials are OP.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Argonain, a Dinosaur/Amphibian Hybrid (but they look more like a Dinosaur to me) that are very rare in Skyrim (maybe not as rare as Khajiit), my Character is trying to change the way Nords look to other races by good deeds, trying to prove that Argonians aren't smelly lizards, also they are lizards like Dragons:bluedragon:so an Argonain that has the blood of a Dragon doesn't seem to odd to me, at the end both of them are Lizards :cool:

HEFFAY

I have played as an Orc, Breton, and Argonian. They are great for different aspects, Orc, is (in my opinion) the best race for a pure warrior, I'm talking heavy Armor, Two-Handed, Smithing... Breton is the best for a Mage due to the magic resistance and historically being awesome at magic, and Argonians are great for stealth with their sneak and lockpicking skill bonus.

Skarv

My favorite races are:
Khajiit: Who doesn't like a Cat, that not only looks awesome, but has a cool accent!
Argonian: Well let's see, they look cool, they are really kind, and they are talking lizards!
Orc: I played World of Warcraft and I never made an Alliance character, I had many Orcs and due to WoW I always make an Orc warrior

osheao

for me, it's all about having a primary character(s) that experiences the main quest and primary side or 2. then, i create the appropriate archetype builds to go through the remaining guild questlines.

as well, i have DiD characters that i play to experience all the unique builds and playstyles.

so, the answer is, basically, i play em all with as many different builds as i can think of.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
I'm currently playing as a simple Orc, raising my smithing skills little by little in order to smith all the armors of the game. I have however played as both a Dark Elf and Nord, but at around level 40 on both characters I kinds got bored.

Valyn

Nord for the win, battlecry is actually very strong. I took out like 7 alik'r without taking any damage with it, and btw it was on expert.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
I play all of them, but my favorites are probably Orcs and Nords. I'm working on an Orc Mage right now, as you can see in my sig, but I have a pretty impressive Nord Necromancer that's got a Volkihar Master Vampire (took a CRAPLOAD of different tries to kill him, but it was worth it as he's proved valuable in combat) and a regular Master Vampire as his Dead Thralls. (took some time as well) I don't use him that much anymore, though.

I also have an Orc Assassin that has killed everyone you're able to kill in Riften.
Yup.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
The Bretons.

They're laid back, politically inert and artistic if slightly eccentric. Naturally talented mages, while not suffering from the inflated ego and poor public perception that plague the altmer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts