What point in the main Story to choose a Side

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Whats the best point in your opion to choose a side for Imperial or Stormcloak. Like will joining off the bat effect the main story at all or just a little bit.

Can i wait till i complete the whole main quest line?

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
At one point I joined the Stoarmcloaks and conquered the Imperials before doing the main quest. It will affect how the story will play out because

SPOILER ALERT!

Both General Tullius and Ulfric Stoarmcloak convene at a peace summit called forth by the Greybeards. If you join one side and kill the other, the story will stop at when you discover Alduin's Wall.

Kind of Hazy

WHAT! You mean I have been trouncing all over the imperials and now it is going to screw up my main story line?
I have a few stormcloak missions left, if I stop now will it all be good?

CharlesD

I defeated the Imperials before arranging the peace conference and it just marked that as complete and let me continue with the main quest.

SeaDog

Whenever you like. Or not at all. This is the beauty of Elder Scrolls games. Its your choice.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts