What platform do you play Skyrim on?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What platform do you play Skyrim on?

• Total voters

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Was just wondering what was most popular throughout the site :)
P.S This is what platform you play it most on as some of you may play it on multiple platforms :)

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Xbox 360 here.

Doomy

PS3 - No serious bugs (touch wood), and the occasional lag is fixed by a reboot if I can be bothered.

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
My friend has it on ps3 and i dident like it on the ps3. it WAYYY to laggy and always see glitch's and stuff. Dragons flying upside down not attacking you and just simple things but it gets annoying and creates more lag.

redrkt

Premium Member
PS3 for me all the way on this one, and it is my main gaming platform although I also have an Xbox (customer support tool)

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Xbox

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
If you know what's best for Bethesda games, it's PC.
Maybe true but I would much rather sit on a comfy couch and play on a 61" screen than sit in my office chair (where I sit all day) and play on a 22".

Jeff31

Premium Member
I play on xbox awsome platform to play on no need for a keyboard, just sit back in the lazy boy and play :p

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Maybe true but I would much rather sit on a comfy couch and play on a 61" screen than sit in my office chair (where I sit all day) and play on a 22".
Yes. I understand that part a lot. I do get jealous of console gaming sometimes. I want to play on console more but I can't bring my PS3 to my dormitory from home haha

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I have never gamed on a pc. You don't get the force feedback input when you use a PC, do you? I think the vibration in the handset controller really enhances the game play.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Bleigh. I actually hate vibrating controller. It doesn't add anything to the game for me and it just annoys me. I put the controller down for a cutscene and the controller starts going crazy on my wooden floor, making all the racket. I just want to sit back and chill ;_;

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I like when I can feel a dragon coming before I see it :)

Uselessbass

I play on pc simply because I'm just. A graphic fein lol but the "console commands" has saved my butt a few times because of glitches I haven't got to try the game on the Xbox 360 , or ps3 yet so I can't really compare the to

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
XBox 360 for me. I prefer HD screen and controller to PC but might need to play on PC when mods start really coming out.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Bleigh. I actually hate vibrating controller. It doesn't add anything to the game for me and it just annoys me. I put the controller down for a cutscene and the controller starts going crazy on my wooden floor, making all the racket. I just want to sit back and chill ;_;
LOL! My cats get so pissed at me when this happens because they get startled.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Xbox 360 here as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts