What Pets Do You Have / Had - Photos

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seth

The Skrimmer
Only one of my ducks laid this year and had 9 ducklings, 1 week old today :)

545763_10151801416620367_1487888073_n.jpg

skyrimbeast

Oh and here he is when we first got him before having a trim. Still very cute but I rather him trimmed.:D

390593_2726430236780_196354169_n.jpg

Sorry about bad graphics.:)
I'm definatly a dog person I absoulutely love them wether they are pets like Toby^, or wild like wolves and foxes, what about you?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Shadow.jpg

Sadly Shadow, my Golden Labrador, passed away on the 3rd June this year, she was 14yrs, 7 months & 1 week old.

Now I have Rebel...
Rebel20thAugust2012.jpg

Rebel is a Stumpy Tailed Blue Cattle Dog, he is approx 18 months old. His previous owner didn't want him as he wanted to travel & didn't want the responsibility of looking after Rebel as well. So I took possession of Rebel & he is now my Dog.
We walk in the Bago State Forest for at least an hour every day during the week & on weekends we go for 2 -3 hours per day. I am training him for Search & Rescue in mountainous regions.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
So sorry for your loss, Dave :sadface:

You have a very happy new companion, I see. May you share many happy years together.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Rebel is a Stumpy Tailed Blue Cattle Dog, he is approx 18 months old. His previous owner didn't want him as he wanted to travel & didn't want the responsibility of looking after Rebel as well. So I took possession of Rebel & he is now my Dog.
We walk in the Bago State Forest for at least an hour every day during the week & on weekends we go for 2 -3 hours per day. I am training him for Search & Rescue in mountainous regions.

Interesting story Suoive. :)

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
This is Cody ^_^SDC11174.JPG

He's a golden retriever/poodle mix :)

Attachments

• SDC11160.JPG
    SDC11160.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Diisk

My family dog Abby, 11 year old chiwawa(not gonna try and spell it correctly) she's my dads baby. She knows all the tricks, but refuses to do them anymore because she has a sense of entitlement. She won't even sit for a great anymore she expects the treat.

Then there is maggy she's a little over 3 and my girl. She's a mut, she's weiner chiwawa and Pom mixed. She looks nothing like either of those breeds tho, she looks nothing like her parents either, her fur is short. But she is so beautiful. Best dog I've ever had. She's also pregnant.

Freckles is the jack russell/ Pom we just got rid of, he's the one that got maggy pregnant. He has long hair and is just the cutest and mos hyperactive dog I've ever seen. Both his parents were pure breds.

But those are the 3 latest dogs I've had.
I did have a cat named angel who was musing a foot, it got cut off when she was a baby because all the umbilical cords got wrapped around it. She was just an angel. Sweetest cat I've ever known. Never hissed, growled, or even scratched anyone or anything. To this day I miss her, my parents tricked me into getting rid of her when I was a kid. I lived that cat.

Dallas-Arbiter

This is my 8 month old Boxador (boxer/black lab mix). The man we bought him from breeds boxers, but one of his females got out, and met up with the black lab down the street. He's about 6 months old there, at the time he was 60 pounds, he's almost 80 pounds now, looks exactly the same but bigger. He's a real sweetheart, and a clown.

I named him Bill after the dog in the movie "Far Out Man". He really loves people. All people, he's never met a stranger. IMG_1361-1.jpg

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
My family has a LOT of pets. But I don't have any pictures right now :/

First is Kitty, my cat. Yeah. He's really fat and we never use his real name, which is Alister (was Alistera until we found out he was a boy).

Then there's my Chihauhau (I know I misspelled that), Tinkerbell. I didn't name her.

We have two other dogs, one of which stays at my grandmother's house, another cat, and my sister has a Lizard because she's a spoiled little plops.

So yeah.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
SO YA!!11!1!111 YA1!1!!11