What other creatures would you have liked to become in Skyrim besides Vampires and Werewolves?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I heard many people say a Lich would've been a cool creature to become in a future Elder Scroll game just like that Mage in Oblivion in that Mages Guild quest you had to kill was turning into a Lich. What creatures do you think would've been a nice addition to become alongside vampires and Werewolves? I know in Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall we could become a Wereboar but I'm not going to count Wereboars or Werebears in this list because they are just different forms of Lycanthropy.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Werecrocs. Werecats. Werebears. Weredraco.

Twiffle

transvestite warrior .. .. .. :D

Gowsh

Old Fart
Werewolf-ing doesn't do much for me, but I think I might've enjoyed being a werebear.

Much more cuddly? o_O

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
A dragon? I guess it would have been cool to have a shout that lets you take over the mind of a dragon instead. You could force it to fly into the Sea of ghosts and drown just as you return to your own mind.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Werecrocs. Werecats. Werebears. Weredraco.

Werecrocs, dude! Testify! There's still a couple DLC's left, right? There's still hope.

I would've loved to become a mechanic of somekind, maybe gaining some sort of simple mastery over Dwarven automatons? That sounds a little too close to steampunk on second thought. Yeah, nevermind. I don't want my dude in some extendo-monocle and a metal cog-strewn tophat, screw that noise!

What I meant to say, is that I would've loved to become a Werecroc. Being a werewolf is fantastic, but imagine closing in on your prey from underwater (maybe that's just an Argonian thing.) Emerge from the depths, and tear my prey apart--while rocking the scales in place of fur!? That just blows my mind everytime I imagine it (so I only imagine it every once in a while.)

Werewolf-ing doesn't do much for me, but I think I might've enjoyed being a werebear.

Much more cuddly? o_O
If you have Daggerfall you can become a Wereboar half man half pig! Now if we can get Farengar to do a sick twisted experiment and combine a Wereboar together with a Werebear and Jarl Balgruuf. Manbearpig will exist in Skyrim!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
If you have Daggerfall you can become a Wereboar half man half pig! Now if we can get Farengar to do a sick twisted experiment and combine a Wereboar together with a Werebear and Jarl Balgruuf. Manbearpig will exist in Skyrim!
I don't know what you're smoking, but where can I get some?

SaveVsBedWet

I'd like to become a chaurus so I can scare and gross the CRAP out of others streaking out of high grass in pitch black conditions and then send their health bars down like the Titanic the way other chauruses do to Dr. D'Irsei.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
mud-crab. That is all.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Draugr Death Overlord

Half-Dragon

Werebear

Lich (dragon priest)

Falmer

DWARF!!!!!

Mudcrab-person