Xbox 360 What next Skill to focus on?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phenom

Well I just started over as a warrior that uses two handed weapons and light armor(Level 7). I was going to focus on smithing, but found out I need Heavy Armor to do that and I was going to switch to Heavy Armor, but I already put 2 points into Light Armor.

Anyways, a friend of mine told me sneak works great with two handed weapons, but im not trying to build any thief attributes to my character(maybe lock picking or speech). I was also thinking on picking up conjuring. I'm still just a nub at building my character so what do yall think I should focus on?

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Resto does excellent with two handed as you can restore your HP and stamina. You have light armor and no shield which means more damage, you'll have better wards to put up for only blocking caster bursts, swinging the two hander depletes stamina quickly. Resto is one of my favorite trees before even factoring in the healing.