what new things have you discovered new in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
this is a topic for advanced and moderate players I think I am passed my novice begginners stage now getting to know more about skyrim elders scrolls...but

tell me and take this post as a test for you what have you discovered in skyrim with your quests so far?

what about magic? hints and secrets what is your new boundary for skyrim in your progress?

Seethe

Well I've pretty much finished my 5th character, I made up a quest with an Orc about uniting all the strongholds under one banner. I'd raid small mining towns/camps and anyone on the road I'd smash. Got bounties really high and was always being chased by bounty hunters which was fun. But my biggest surprise came from the Vigilants of Stendar setting up ambushes on the road to try to kill me. Had a big surprise another time when a pack of FIVE wolves came at me, I thought that was more realistic. By not fast traveling and jogging everywhere, there's so many roadside events it gets entertaining.

Which brings me to the topic at hand, magic. I've tried out all the magic fields, and I thought I'd be all about Conjuration and Destruction, but I was surprised when I saw some Vigilants of Stendar and decided to try their style out and I LOVE it! Restoration, Alteration, One handed, Heavy Armor.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Well for starters, Aspartacus i love your picture. in love with that tv show. But I've discovered hunting for rare, daedric, and word shouts are an enormous amount of fun. and also being a werewolf is just badass. And also having a wife is only good for food and money.

Eva

I like just picking a direction on my map and setting out, seeing what will show up on my radar to explore on the way.

My favorite experience has to be when I fast-traveled somewhere to sell things, and a dragon flew over my head and began to attack a group of Thalmor justicars that were on their way somewhere with a prisoner. As the Thalmor started shooting spells at the dragon, I could hear them yelling propaganda at it- "When will you realize that the Altmer way is the only way!?" or whatever. It was hilarious.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I have only completed one third of the companion quests I have a heap load of stuff I need to sell at riverwood that I have stored up and also stored up elsewhere in the companions little house as well got heap loads of items and I need selling them would be an option I sell good potions any where but my little man asparticus is kicking butt I am getting stronger with archery and singler handed power now and also getting stronger with combat as I upgrade more and more each level I am on level 37 on single handed swordsman almost to level 40 and I am upgrading soon I am now harnessing magic like i never did before when I first started the game I was weak and had crappy armour and bows now getting better I have a dwarven bow and a dwarven sheild and dwarven armour and sword and foot shoes.

Lockpick

I've found that Speech and Sneak seem to be two of the most important skills. Many disagree with me, but once Speech is at 100, with all the perks, money flows in and out quite often.

I also have learned that when you hear a guard say "Wait, I know you" for the 1,000,000 time.....you want to strangle him lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts