What Makes Skyrim... Enjoyable?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nakatsu_Hime

Exploring, I love exploring.

GuildWars (1 & 2), Sacred 2, and - oddly, but a parallel idea - LittleBigPlanet... all games I loved and still love because I still find little hidden areas and details.

KattSand

Premium Member
How beautifull the game is especially with ENB and other visual mods. Strap on a good 5.1 headset and get lost in it.
I agree! Since I switched from xbox to PC, skyrim is like a whole new game. Details I never saw before are now clearer than ever :D My TV is really old and bad so everything was kinda blurry when on xbox. Even bleak falls barrow, that I have played through countless times and that I've been so sick of, came back to life on PC and I actually enjoyed going through that dungeon again.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
What brings me back, is, if I havent stopped playing it, is making new characters and builds, and roleplaying them out. Its also the graphics of it and the way the character walks (look at how they walk, compared to the rest of the games, though I still like and play the others, skyrim tops it for me)

higgi07

I agree! Since I switched from xbox to PC, skyrim is like a whole new game. Details I never saw before are now clearer than ever :D My TV is really old and bad so everything was kinda blurry when on xbox. Even bleak falls barrow, that I have played through countless times and that I've been so sick of, came back to life on PC and I actually enjoyed going through that dungeon again.
It is totally different on pc! so much more immersive.

Mannulus

Article Writer
The combat. Sometimes it can be long and tedious and other times it can be a blitzkrieg. Both of these are up to you.

I remember hitting a man with a fireball and he fell off this small stone bridge into a raging river and then fell 100+ feet down the waterfall. Pretty brutal.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
chasing little kids with my daedric warhammer.....bet you dont do that every week............ or do you? D:

feliciano182

Just..........playing.

It's such a simply-programmed game, and yet it's incredible, this is the kind of game you play and you simply can't stop comparing others to it.

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
I like it because you can be a different person in a new world, or the same person in a new world. Regardless, I can be as idiotic as I want in Skyrim, and no one looks down on me. There is no judgement in Skyrim.

You clearly havn't met us nord folk C;

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
You clearly havn't met us nord folk C;
Oh, I've met nords. They just haven't said much though, because they couldn't talk when I was cutting their heads off.

ooooooooooooooooh

Haha just kidding I have a nord character

Eleidon

The Psijic Chimer
Takes my mind off things. From time to time I get so enraptured, I block out everything around me, totally immersed. After a while I'll snap back and suddenly notice the edges of the TV and all the things around me.

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
Oh, I've met nords. They just haven't said much though, because they couldn't talk when I was cutting their heads off.

ooooooooooooooooh

Haha just kidding I have a nord character

Death will find you thalmor!