What magic spells would you add ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

So has anyone ever felt like magic is missing something or thinking of that spell that would make life alot easier and is realistic enough to have in skyrim. To be honest i havnt myself though to much about it but i have came up with a few idea's.

Water way (Alteration): this spell creates a shift in the water making it raise on the spot of impact where the spell hit. It raises a small section of water about 1 person length deep. And would be used for when jumping down a hole that dosnt look to deep or aint deep enough so pretty much as long as theirs water and you have used this spell you can have a 100% risk free jump.

Wind fury (Alteration) Summons a small but powerful tornado that sweeps around a general area making enemies stagger every 2/5 seconds. Would be perfect for close range people to close in for the kill.

Gust,hyper gust,storm fury (alteration) Causes a Gust of wind that would stagger or completley knock over an enemy.
(enemy that fall and stagger depend on version of spell)

Treasure hunter (unknown) Shows a path to nearest treasure chest.

shock,shockblast,Shockwaver (Destruction) Knocks all surrounding enemies on the ground. (higher versions would have better radius) Also causes shock damage

I was thinking on how some shouts are related to some spells in ways. (Fire breath and flames) Aura whisper and detect life). Then i got thinking that some shouts dont have spells that do the same effect so then i got creative.... Like gust is my version of unrelenting force ect.

So what can you think of that might make a good spell or something you think would make life easier

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
How about a Storm Call or Cyclone spell?

Locks066

yeah a storm would be cool and cyclone could properly just be higher versions of the spell wind fury

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Open master level lock, alteration. I miss being able to open doors and chests with my Mage in Oblivion, didn't need all these lockpicks.

Locks066

yeah on my first mage pure on skyrim found that out as well.... I also miss the detect life enchantment :/

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
yeah on my first mage pure on skyrim found that out as well.... I also miss the detect life enchantment :/

Detect Life is a spell in Skyrim...

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
walk on water.
chicken ray.
dubstep/moonwalk ray.
head-to-balloon ray.
summon mudcrab swarm
dance water dance spell
time freeze
shrink/grow spell
cast falcon pawnch
portal(from portal) cast
fly spell
put sword on fire(actually on fire)

you know, all the stuff i want in real life

Locks066

Riften Guard

Bad Thief

Riften Guard

Bad Thief

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
It's already easy as it is. Might as well be able to fly, turn people into chickens, etc.

God bethesda writers are sh1tty to not come up with these things.

I cannot wait to get a pc. sh1t I CANNOT wait.:mad:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts