• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Good lol :D

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Honestly, I'm not sure. Where are Eldric and Marcus? Still outside, engaged with the sentry? I'll try to write something up for it tomorrow afternoon, probably. Not feeling it right now.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    Yup. I was just letting you have first crack at getting us into the camp, mainly because I need time to think up another spectacular way for Eldric to embarrass himself.

Delusional

Haha! Alright, I'll get a post up tomorrow afternoon.

Delusional

Not sure, honestly.

Kir the Silent

Someone needs to post :p if anyone has yet to get to the camp and get to where Kir is giving a speech :p

Delusional

GA, you wanna take the wheel and direct Eldric and Marcus to Kir?

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    Alright guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm going to be leaving the forums for the foreseeable future. I'm really busy, and I just don't have the time to update regularly. I've decided to leave for now mainly because I don't want to hold anything up. It should be easy enough to write Eldric out of the story, simply have Kir reject him for being too young something like that.

I wouldn't worry too much, though. I've had to do this sort of thing before, I'm usually back within a month or two. Thanks for everything, you guys!

- GA

Delusional

Bye GA! Hope you can join us here at the forums again soon.

Kir the Silent

Attention, the rps may get a little slow that I'm in. I'm both sorry and not to say I will not be off the site for a short amount of time. This upcoming monday through friday I will be attending a summer camp for underprivileged inner city youths as a councillor. As much as I hate to leave the glorious world of roleplay and our galaxy in particular, I love being a councillor for this camp and have been for several years. I should be back friday night to catch up on everything. I would say I would try and keep up on my cell phone, but alas, camp Daniel Morgan is in a state park and as such I will have no signal. I'm sorry to anyone and everyone this affects as it means roleplays I'm involved with will slow down a bit. If you absolutely feel the need to proceed without me, I understand. But I just thought I should let everyone know now a few days in advance
    tongue.png

Kir the Silent

But I should post momentarily and try to get everyone to a point where you all can interact without me :p sorry for the slow down

Kir the Silent

Well, I'm home. Sunburned and exhausted, but not too worse for wear. I had a blast and now I'm ready to rejoin my favorite rp community! Again, sorry for any threads affected by my absence lol so let me help get these rps of mine back on a roll shall I?

Kir the Silent

people need to post :eek: I just posted along with Valin, come talk to me so we can begin our adventure XD

Delusional

I'll get to it here soon. Kir, you'll have to turn down Eldric because GA is no longer here.

Kir the Silent

Sorry for the delayed post guys, if anyone's still in I posted. It's not great but it will advance us a bit :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts