What kind of Vampire should i play?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Should i even keep playing it?

• No, get another game!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jensus

So i played skyrim with all dlcs.I've got an lvl 108 orc warrior a paladin and a vampire assassin.The problem is that iam get bored from all of them extremely quickly so i need something special entertaining something that makes me smile.A powerful character but no glitch restoration alchemy plops.Just someone who dont get beaten by the Bullys of Skyrim (Warriors and others) >.<.Please help me if u like to and yeah! it has to be a vampire i like the fact that u need to feed everyitme to keep your weaknesses small.i also like the appearance changing and the lore fact of immortality.
Please help me if u like to :blackdragon:

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Well depends... are you on console or PC? And if PC would you be open to mods? :) as Better Vampires offers great variation to gameplay including making yourself need to feed MORE (12hours to stage 2, 6hours to stage 3, 3 hours to stage 4). This could be beneficial or a hinderance :) You can even do Reverse stage progression if you want ot be stronger at stage 1.

Also I wouldn't call it an exploit per se.... 100% Fortify Restoration potion then getting the Atronach stone would grant you 100% Spell Absorbtion and +100 Magicka but at a cost of -100% Magicka Regeneration. So it's a bonus and hinderance as well :)

EDIT: In addition to above having a magical immune character could be good for roleplay. Do like a mage-hunter type build :)

Jensus

Well depends... are you on console or PC? And if PC would you be open to mods? :) as Better Vampires offers great variation to gameplay including making yourself need to feed MORE (12hours to stage 2, 6hours to stage 3, 3 hours to stage 4). This could be beneficial or a hinderance :) You can even do Reverse stage progression if you want ot be stronger at stage 1.

Also I wouldn't call it an exploit per se.... 100% Fortify Restoration potion then getting the Atronach stone would grant you 100% Spell Absorbtion and +100 Magicka but at a cost of -100% Magicka Regeneration. So it's a bonus and hinderance as well :)

EDIT: In addition to above having a magical immune character could be good for roleplay. Do like a mage-hunter type build :)
im playing on xbox 360 so im not open to mods, sadly.i imagined something that uses some spells, something that spends points in magicka for a good use.

Twiffle

Now im on 360, and a Vampire is something that i must admit scared to play,, so i will watch this thread fervently, as i did try once but got a little confused, but i so want to go and play a vamp, its just that i get a little mixed up on how to exactly play, , , , i look forward to gleening lots of pointers on this subject,

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I'm no expert, but I can throw in my own two cents on the topic.

Dunmer (Dark Elf) and Breton tend to be the best races for a vampire due to their innate resistances (which somewhat counter the vampire's fire weakness), but any other race will work.

My understanding is that vampires get bonuses in Sneak and Illusion, so a lot of people like to integrate vampirism with an assassin or nightblade build. Vampires also make decent mages.

The frost resistance that comes with a vampire is also useful; it makes exploring Draugr tombs and Falmer nests a lot easier since the kind of enemies found there tend to use frost weapons and magic.

A few more things to consider:

- Daylight is harmful to vampires (it won't damage you, but your health won't regenerate if you get injured).

- NPCs will be hostile to you if your vampirism has progressed far enough. Because of this, I would try to become as self-sufficient as possible. Take up Alchemy and Enchanting for maximum benefit; there are alchemy labs and enchanters in safe, non-respawning areas.

- There are additional details regarding the vampire lord form and such, but I haven't played Dawnguard yet.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
ANY build, if played correctly, can be a badass. Are those 3 characters the only 3 you've played? If so, you have a long road ahead of you before you explore all the possibilities. Even if you want to limit yourself to being a vampire. I don't know if you role-play but if not it adds a whole other dimension to the game.

- NPCs will be hostile to you if your vampirism has progressed far enough. Because of this, I would try to become as self-sufficient as possible. Take up Alchemy and Enchanting for maximum benefit; there are alchemy labs and enchanters in safe, non-respawning areas.

- There are additional details regarding the vampire lord form and such, but I haven't played Dawnguard yet.

Dawnguard changes the reaction of NPCs to a stage 4 vampire. They're no longer hostile. It also tweaks the resistances and weaknesses of fire and frost.

I enjoyed playing as a Vampire Lord and prefer it over a werewolf though a recent character has opened me up more to Lycanthropy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts