What kind of traits attract you in the opposite sex?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
I believe every race has their fair share of hotties. When it comes to looks, I'm preferring in shape ladies, those who are thin or super athletic (not ripped though). For example, a girl who takes martial arts? Hot. I tend to enjoy girls with a cute laugh and an enjoyable smile. Those who can laugh at jokes without thinking too much on them, those who can crack jokes with me as well as play games with me (video games aren't the only games I play). I love it when girls wear hoodies and PJs as well, those are just so cozy and makes me wanna hug them.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I am quite picky when it comes to women these are the things that I look for in a woman that are must haves for me. They must make me laugh, be fun to be around, easy to get on with, be a bit feisty/ have a bit of a attitude (nothing ott though) someone that likes a good night out, they must be independent I can't stand clingy women, not have a problem with me going to watch football on a Saturday, not have a problem with the boys coming over to watch sports and hit the fluffing roof, not be overly thick but at the same time they don't have to be super clever, someone that is good in bed, someone that can drive and owns there own car am I fluff driving you around everywhere all the time and someone that likes a good holiday somewhere hot.

The age range I go for now is anywhere from 25 to 35 I tend to go for someone with dark hair I've had bad experiences with blondes in the past but that's not to say I won't get with them. Someone taller than me would put me off a bit but being 6ft it doesn't tend to be that much of a problem and as far as looks go so long as I'm attracted to them I'm not overly fussed what they look like as long as they have a pulse and every thing is in the right place that's good for me but I wouldn't go for someone pig ugly and American and Welsh accents do it for me I have a real thing for those two.

Real turn offs for me is someone who would want to change me I am who I am take it or leave it, someone that wants to argue all the time can fluff off, someone that isn't tidy I don't mind cooking but cleaning, washing etc... I can't stand unless they want to go halves on getting a cleaner in (I would be up for that).:D someone that expects me to pay for eveything and someone that takes life to seriously.

fluff me that feels like I just wrote an introduction on a dating website.

If you like what this person has wrote please reply by e-mail with the ref no 8890321.:D

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Excellent idea for a thread.

Intelligence is key, for obvious reasons. The more the better for me, and of course a mix of common sense as well (something that I occasionally lack). A great sense of humour is always nice, someone that shares the same interests as me, kind and caring, something that I can have a proper conversation with without them taking their phones out after five minutes. I don't want her to just be normal or 'ordinary' either; I'd like a girl who does things differently, someone who's full of surprises (hopefully pleasant). No girl that has self esteem issues. I want her to be honest about who she is and what she stands for.

As for physical attraction, preferably at least decent looking but I'm not too fussed if they're not super-amazing hot. I'm fairly tall in any case so height is not really an issue, nor is race or nationality for that matter (my girlfriend now is Hungarian). I've always had a soft spot for redheads, and I prefer girls with pale skin but other than that personality has always been and always will be the top priority with me.

Docta Corvina

(( My amours have to get my jokes and be able to tolerate an enormous amount of silliness. Everything else is icing on the cake. ))

"Tolerate" silliness? Silliness is a thing to be cherished and appreciated for all that it is. If anyone feels like they would need to "tolerate" it, I would want nothing really to do with them. Humor does so much to make the world that much brighter. :)

Docta Corvina

That's one (and likely the only) reason why I'm actually somewhat relieved to not be so experienced in relationships...I don't have a bunch of crazy/jealous ex's to deal with. :p

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
If they can put up with me for more than 3 hours without wanting to murder me in the most excruciating way possible then that's good enough for me :)

My wife to be is going 5 years strong and we're getting married next year so she is either very determined or as as loopy as I am and just doesn't know it yet ^_^

To put that in a more serious context: Understanding, and compassion, they are the 2 most attractive things I find in ...well anybody really

Good on ya, mate. Oh, she knows it, dude. She knows your loopiness. Trust me, I know this. And get this. My wife? She actually said yes, after I asked while watching a hockey game. :rolleyes: Can you believe that plops? Yeah, I know. Neither can I. Would be interesting to have your-wife-to-be answer this thread. And congratulations on your marriage next year. :):beermug:

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Good on ya, mate. Oh, she knows it, dude. She knows your loopiness. Trust me, I know this. And get this. My wife? She actually said yes, after I asked while watching a hockey game. :rolleyes: Can you believe that pl***? Yeah, I know. Neither can I. Would be interesting to have your-wife-to-be answer this thread. And congratulations on your marriage next year. :):beermug:

Thank you very much :D

I shall see what I can do lol

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
I've realised recently that I'm totally drawn to guys with real strength, not body-builder types. Wide shoulders and well-developed core muscles, oh yes~
A nice smile helps too!

Apart from that, it's more personality I prefer. Er.. off the top of my head: patience, sensitivity, loyalty (big one here), understanding and the ability to find things adorable. A goofy sense of humour and some intelligence really doesn't hurt either. Oh, and if they can put up with my mood swings and introvertedness, that's a major bonus. (My boyfriend must be a saint, jeez. Still got no idea how he's put up with me for 3 years.)

Can't stand arrogance, control-freaks or bigots. Or sexists (toward any gender).

Brizzle Kicks

That's one (and likely the only) reason why I'm actually somewhat relieved to not be so experienced in relationships...I don't have a bunch of crazy/jealous ex's to deal with. :p

Don't get me started on the whole crazy ex thing I'm not joking I could write a book on it. You should be thankful of small mercies.

Docta Corvina

Don't get me started on the whole crazy ex thing I'm not joking I could write a book on it. You should be thankful of small mercies.

Oh, I'm quite thankful. :p Yeah, I don't have any crazy or otherwise especially worrisome ex's, really. Once we part ways, it's done. But that doesn't really surprise me because they weren't "crazy" during the relationship either, lol.

Brizzle Kicks

Oh, I'm quite thankful. :p Yeah, I don't have any crazy or otherwise especially worrisome ex's, really. Once we part ways, it's done. But that doesn't really surprise me because they weren't "crazy" during the relationship either, lol.

My last ex was okay when we were in our relationship and the break up went suprisingly smoothly or so I thought. When she found out I was seeing someone else all hell broke loose she became a vindictive bitch who tried her very best to fluff me over any way she could.

Docta Corvina

My last ex was okay when we were in our relationship and the break up went suprisingly smoothly or so I thought. When she found out I was seeing someone else all hell broke loose she became a vindictive bitch who tried her very best to fluff me over any way she could.

Argh, my sympathies. :sadface: Vindictive people, can really do without 'em.

Papzt

Well for me it's the package. I wouldn't like the most beautiful woman if she's an asshole. I don't care about hair colors or eye color. She has to be honest, that's what i need most. I can't be together with someone who lies to me or has many secrets. For my girlfriend for example i would forgive her nearly anything if she's not lying to me. I always do everything for her whatever I've to do. I get up in the morning at 4am just to take her to work
It doesn't matter if I've to work later or not. And so on. And that wouldn't be so if she would be somewhat strange. Due to the fact that I'm a man some attractiveness is always good but it don't have to be a model or some sort of.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Docta Corvina

I forgot to add to my original post that compassion is also necessary. I can't fall for anyone who's not goodhearted and kind, especially when it comes to animals. I know not everyone wants a menagerie full of creatures, but I cannot and will not tolerate someone who lacks basic compassion for them. Ideally, I'd find someone who would be more than willing to volunteer at an animal shelter with me on the weekends. :p

Kindness is one of the biggest turn-ons ever, really.

Zernor2618

There are only three things I really look in for a woman and that's intelligence, the ability to understand and the drive to get what they want out of life. I think quite deeply most recently. "Is it simply folly and quite misanthropic to think hedonistic acts can inspire or interlink with altruistic acts." So as long as she could understand and cope with me talking about quite random things then i'd be happy.

As far as physical attributes go I love long hair and nice eyes as well, I don't mind how they look as long as it isn't too extreme, such as being excessively small or tall etc.

Other than that i'm not too picky, all I ask is that she accepts me for who I am and all I am and not try to change me too much.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts