what kind of a skyrim player are you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what kind of a skyrim player are you?

• Total voters

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I hope this choice helps everybody I am more of an archer and swordsman.

what are you?

warrior/barbarian

I dont use magic (minus the occasional shout). Wield two Deadric axe's and just go toe to toe with enemies

asparticus_maraudius

I like being the swordsman wearing the clean robes and I like the archer affect gameplay i really like arching but I am no barbarian lol I am more cleaner and more ritcher.

asparticus_maraudius

I also need to master stealth my character is very good looking and clean but I am no ghost at stealth I know many are better then me at this game and have alot more stealth skill.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I honestly keep changing, but if you look at all the characters I've made since the release, I would say sneaky assassin. I recently made a character that combines: sneak, illusion, one handed, archery, enchanting, and smithing.

Notmy420

I like to be sneaky and get the first hit with a Bow, and the summon a friend or two to help while I hack and slash. Either with a gnarly 2hander, or depending on the enemy, use a 1handed sword/healing. Unless I'm playing my Mage. The I just summon two tanks and shoot away til things explode in rape.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
So far, I've gone a Khajiit assassin. I rocked Blade of Woe w/ a Daedric Dagger and a Daedric Bow. Focused on Sneak, a few points in One-handed, a decent amount of points in Archery, and Smithing and Enchanting to 100.
I also made something similar, except it was only an archer. Obviously, I majored in Archery, w/ a little in sneak to get the bonus damage. Same everywhere else except w/out one-handed. Also, both characters had high thief skills, like lockpicking and pickpocket.
Finally, I'm working on an Orc-Duelwielding Axes/Axe&Sword warrior. Heavy armor, one-handed, smithing, and enchanting. Oh, and lockpicking. Can't ever go wrong with lockpicking.

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
The most OCD freaking player in the world, that's what I am.

Ren

I avoid being a heavy magic user. I usually stick with either sword n board or greatswords with heavy armor.

I have a Breton stealthy illusionist mage who wears robes, but uses archery instead of destruction (destruction bothers me). Have enemies kill each other if they are in groups. If not, then they will go down in a few bow shots. Throw out an atronach for an emergency distraction if needed, or if target resists illusions. I also have a death knight of sorts; a two-handed, heavy armor Orc who will be keeping two Dead Thralls, and uses The Ritual stone. Send in the minions and then mop up what survives.

asparticus_maraudius

hey guys if you look on the upper post of this section I have a pic of my character I would like to see all your characters.

Sirithsir

Nightingale of the Thieves Guild
I tend to be something along the lines of:

Primary: Bows and Daggers
Secondary: Destruction Magic
Lots of Sneak and Light Armor leveling. I'm going to level up Smithing, Enchanting, and Alchemy.

photo.JPG

AvonleaNord

I am a Nord warrior focusing on Heavy Armor, one handed, two handed, smithing, enchanting, and alchemy to make money on the side selling potions. Also am taking perks in lockpicking and speech for finding and selling loot. Rarely need to use magic except for shouts, Candlelight and clarivoyance to see underground. I like taking out any dragon or boss with a few whacks of a frost or fire enchanted war hammer :)

asparticus_maraudius

Ok I am a swordsman and an archer I can also mix my type of person as a village person a city person who likes to dine out and take girls out on dates.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    757.3 KB · Views: 5

asparticus_maraudius

can anybody show me a pic of there character?

asparticus_maraudius

also I love pick pocketing and stealing I am like robin hood I am a theif on this game but I like to do it silently.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts