what kind of a civilian killer are you in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

how and in what way do you kill civilians on skyrim?

• I am a rampage massacre psycho in cities.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I kill them in line of aussault in or outside of cities.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I kill them swiftly and silently and not get caught.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I let them live and just not attack civilians.

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I only kill civilians if I have to or if they really annoy me >.> but when I do ill wait it out bide my time and make sure I dont get caught =D

kyleekay

I don't see the point of killing civilians usually. Though Dar'Ajira does get tempted when guards and townspeople call her a Cat... :p

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I cant seem to contain my follower Aranea apparantly shes a peaceful follower who doesnt like combat according to another user on here however whenever I seem to get in to a scrape shes floored the culprit before Ive realised who it is lol
I tend not to kill innocent people but some residents of skyrim do deserve an arrow between the eyes at times >.>

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
This one prefers to ignore them, the ninja fox sees no need to kill innocent civilians. However, if this one feels that murdering someone is necessary, he will do so unnoticed.

Zaan

Dunmer Enthusiast
I never go on random killing sprees in TES. Just not in my nature, even if it is a videogame (only game I do it in is GTA, very rarely at that). Even when I first got Skyrim on release and acquired the Cursed Ring which randomly turns you into a werewolf I just ran off out of town while the guards pelted me with arrows and satisfied the bloodlust with a nearby group of bandits and then ran some more till it wore off. First time it happened I was in Falkreath and ended up near Markarth by the time the timer ran out.

Only character I've ever offed in cold blood is Nazeem in Whiterun. Let's see you ask me if I've ever been to the Cloud District again after I shove a Glass Dagger through your windpipe you son of a bitch.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Come to think of it..... I don't know. Dear god how many orcs have I killed....

Man, you've got to do something about that. Become Blood-Kin and spend the rest of your life making up for all those innocent Orsimer lives!

Elfraziero

I never go on random killing sprees in TES. Just not in my nature, even if it is a videogame (only game I do it in is GTA, very rarely at that). Even when I first got Skyrim on release and acquired the Cursed Ring which randomly turns you into a werewolf I just ran off out of town while the guards pelted me with arrows and satisfied the bloodlust with a nearby group of bandits and then ran some more till it wore off. First time it happened I was in Falkreath and ended up near Markarth by the time the timer ran out.

Only character I've ever offed in cold blood is Nazeem in Whiterun. Let's see you ask me if I've ever been to the Cloud District again after I shove a Glass Dagger through your windpipe you son of a bitch.

It does get pretty tiresome hearing that. I keep wondering if the developers left that in there just to tempt us to commit a massacre.

My Argonian kills hunters and fishermen.

He tries to do it without them having a chance to know what has happened, and it is only to take their supplies. Afterwards, he puts flowers on them or casts them off into a river to ensure their body is at peace. :p

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I kill afew civi's in the cities that are annoying, I mostly go around small villages and kill, but not all the people, I leave survivors. Sometimes I let them face death.

I kill thalmor and Stormcloaks when I get the chance.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I take good care of the people of Skyrim. Like pets. I feed them, water them, run errands for them. Protect them from bandits, avenge their loved ones, recover their father's swords, find their wayward sons, rescue their damsels in distress.

Some of them are rude. Have their little personality quirks. Some of them are like Belethor, and I'd like nothing more than to grind my boot into his face until my heel reaches the back of his skull. But I don't.

A depopulated city would be so..so..boring. Also, less people means less food for someone with my condition. In a way, I'm like a farmer.

Haru

Swiftly and silently, usually with my bow and arrows from a safe distance away, that's my favorite way to do it. If they're kill-able, I kill them. (We all play the game in different ways! :) )

Chadonraz

I don't kill them.

The only time I killed a non-hostile NPC was when I was fighting a dragon outside Riften, and one of the Imperial Guards got in the way. Loaded an earlier save when the "1000 bounty added" message popped up. :S

MrDSL

I don't ever kill civilians either however I totally forgot about that Nazeem douche! I dont visit Whiterun very often anymore. He will probably die tonight.

I wish I could kill Jarl Maven and the Jarl of Falkreath. That dude is so useless and annoying and Maven is just a cocky bitch!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Depends on which character I'm playing. My warrior trys to protect the innocents. My mage assassin tends to stay under the radar and sees mass murder as bad for business. But will not tolerate insults if a town guard makes a smart ass remark about a sweet roll that town will have two less guards the next morning. My theif won't go out of his way to kill people but if somebody sees something they weren't supposed to. Well loose ends must be tied.

I am planning to start a character soon who's only purpose is to snuff out every living creature is Skyrim. Well except for those pesky immortal NPCs.

Adam Belmont

I killed those two redguards in Whiterun. Even after i've completed the "In my time of need" quest, they keep in the gates, so I took a good mark and shoot 'em in the head.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts