What items do you sell/buy the most?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What items do you buy/sell the most in skyrim?

• Total voters
I think it would be cool to invest in a store in skyrim, or another thing they should of done in the hearthsfire DLC , is to build and construct and sell your own items on display. So you wife can help you sell stuff, as well as barter stuff and earn heaps of gold!!!Like gather items even if you have to craft and invest in owning and building your own store.That would be so cool.

yeah when I married Aela and she said she was opening up a shop, I was like hey thats pretty damn cool, but she just stays home all the time and i never see anyone leaving or entering the house so it's kinda unrealistic, even though the extra gold is nice. at least her opening a little stall like people have in the riften or windhelm marketplace would be more realistic. being able to sell the items you find without having to pawn them would be even cooler, maybe a perk to the speech tree or something idk.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Every humanoid, even bums give you a grand soul if I'm not mistaken.
Yes. Although I've met plenty in Skyrim that should really not get more than a lesser (i.e. those ja**a**es that keeping calling me their "Favorite Drinking Buddy" and plenty of critters that deserve more than a common (how's about a Frost Troll, one of those white bears or snowy cats?). And why, pray tell are only Mammoths grand? Is it due to size? They're ridiculously easy to kill. What about giants? Why are they only greaters? They are sentient after all. Questions... questions.... questions....

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
TBH it really depends on the character. But one thing I am guaranteed to always be selling is potions. They're good little money makers. I sell everything except with the restore health potions, and restore magicka for my mage character.

Buying though...I don't do a whole lot of buying. On the PC, I have an armour mod, I'm always buying it since none of my PC characters are blacksmiths.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Buying? Lockpicks.... I never seem to have enough, and I'm all thumbs when it comes to picking locks.

Selling? Potions, definitely (ever since I learned to stop hoarding them that is...).

jonathan90

well known member
I would just sell the fluff out of all your ingredients and anything you find or enchant.....

I would just sell dragon bones and gems and jewels.:D