• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
And Marcurio is full of win. So glad my friend opened my eyes to him. xD

After a few hours with Marcurio, yeah I'd agree. He has some great lines ... "Wouldn't you rather go explore a tavern?" (or something like that)

I found a new girl that's actually marriage-eligible... Sylgja. *swoons*

sylgja.jpg

Docta Corvina

LOL @ my opening people's (Jersey's) eyes to Marcurio. xD I don't need to do it for anyone, the man's a babe impossible to overlook. <3

Gore gro-Gijakudob

It's really tough as almost all female characters in the game have a serious attitude problem. For me Ysolda is a stand out, she's pretty, says nice things about you, wants to own a pub and has interests in Kajiit class A drugs. I'm down with that.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Ingun Black-Briar for the same reason someone already mentioned; being the only half-respectable member of the Black-Briar family AND the hottest one, too.

Let's see, then there's Jarl Elisif the Fair.. I could think of a few things she could do with those cute, pouty lips of hers (at least she looks natural as opposed to a facebook duckface kinda girl). ;)

Muiri the alchemist's assistant from Markarth. They haven't developed her personality much, but I'm ready to look past that for her sheer cuteness factor.

Ysolda, my wife. Great personality and looks.

Aela the Huntress would be hot, but that voice of hers is just a bit too butch and bossy.

Saadia.. again, as mentioned above, she's a devious backstabbing wench, but meh, I'd still take her.

Then there's that dark elf girl living on a farm in the Rift.. forgot her name, but she was complaining a lot about being bored and wanting to see the world. She was pretty hot! Sadly there was no option to marry her.

Somehow it came as no surprise to me that Brynjolf is getting a lot of love from the female members. Must be the Irish accent and dashing rogue personality. ;)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Oh, and how could I forget to mention Lydia? She's doubtlessly one of the prettiest women in Skyrim.. but there's just something about that 'housecarl-thane' dichotomy that doesn't do it for me. It'd be like shagging the cleaning lady! :eek:

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
Ysolda. Marcurio. Muiri....Those would be my marriage choices. If it were just a bang it would be that stupid girl at the Bard's college, the one that thinks no one likes her. lol

Neriad13

Premium Member
Oh, and how could I forget to mention Lydia? She's doubtlessly one of the prettiest women in Skyrim.. but there's just something about that 'housecarl-thane' dichotomy that doesn't do it for me. It'd be like shagging the cleaning lady! :eek:

Cleaning lady? Surely a housecarl's more than that. Plus, they're also bound to you for life. So, I guess you could say that you're already half-married to your housecarl.

Elsif the Fair
Breylna Maryon
Delphine
Offina Grey-mane
Karliah

Are the Ladies I find Attractive in the Game.

Elisif is a widow due to her man's death
Brelyna is at the college
Delphine is married to Orgnar
Olfina is in love with Jon Battle-Born
Karliah was at it with Gallus before he died
THEY ALL ARE TAKEN

Neriad13

Premium Member
THEY ALL ARE TAKEN

Actually, I don't think Delphine is married to Orgnar. They never refer to each other as husband or wife. I'm pretty sure that they don't sleep together either. And when she gives him the inn and tells him that she's probably never coming back, he's pretty cool with it. A more worrying issue is the fact that she's about fifty years old.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Aela is definitely one of my picks. Also lydia is pretty nice. Astrid is even semi good but the thing is that she betrayed me to id do her then kill her.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
As far as females go, Ysolda is the only one I find attractive. And Brynjolf. Just...damn.

Vercintorix

THEY ALL ARE TAKEN

Elsif is a widow so she's not taken.
I'm married to Brelyna.
Yeah that.
I know that she's in to Jon.
She's sort of a widow so she's not taken.

Only two of them are taken.

Chryss

My List:

Farkas -- strong and yummy
Brynolf -- he looks so good in his tight Guild Master Pants, the accent is a plus "like a Saber cat"
Ulfric Stormcloak --- yeah he's hot, another great accent.

My Husbands list is:
Vivienne from Angelines aromatics
Hroki
Aela

aela is my vice, not only is she hot as hell, but there something entrancing about the idea of laying down after a long days hunt to have some hot werewolf... kisses...and just a little bondage...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts