• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
What is the weapon you use most? Is it different when facing certain monsters? Is it a Daedric Artifact? Or just a supped up regular weapon? I mainly use a Legendary Skyforge Steel Swor, but against dragons I use a Legendary Dwarven Bow for range and DragonBane (also legendary) for when the Dragon finally lands!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Legendary daedric bow with soul trap and fire damage is my weapon of choice.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
My main weapon is the bow, I always prefer to deal damage to my enemies from a distance before they have a chance at coming close and swinging their swords at me.

I typically use a legendary daedric dagger of paralysis. it can stop attacks from nearly any creature and is pretty powerful when you have appropriate sneak perks.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Depends which one of my characters I'm playing. My main character's main weapon is a legendary Daedric Greatsword with fire damage and absorb health.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Eastern Dwemer Sword with Paralyse and/or Fiery Soul Trap

Although a Dwemer Control Rod with Shock Damage and/or Magicka Damage

jRi0T68

I mix it up with each character, but have a bow on all of them. Right now, my orc is running around with a glass warhammer enchanted with soul trap and absorb health.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
...The Power Of My Magic...
371086-2075x1080.jpg

Fire Ice Lighting

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
My voice box

Dragonbone warhammer

Legendary Daedric Sword in right hand, fire or shock magic in left hand.

I have a fairly one dimensional combat style as I have only ever really used a one handed sword and destruction magic. I've never dual-wielded weapons, never used a shield, rarely used a bow (although I do have a Legendary Daedric bow), never used two-handed weapons, never used maces or axes or anything other than a sword for that matter!

I have recently acquired the Sanguine Rose though and so in the last couple of days I've started dual wielding that with my Daedric sword, that's pretty fluffing cool. And I sometimes dual wield my sword with the Wabbajack... just for the LOLs.

Is there anything more powerful than a Daedric sword anyway?

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Legendary Daedric Sword in right hand, fire or shock magic in left hand.

I have a fairly one dimensional combat style as I have only ever really used a one handed sword and destruction magic. I've never dual-wielded weapons, never used a shield, rarely used a bow (although I do have a Legendary Daedric bow), never used two-handed weapons, never used maces or axes or anything other than a sword for that matter!

I have recently acquired the Sanguine Rose though and so in the last couple of days I've started dual wielding that with my Daedric sword, that's pretty f***ing cool. And I sometimes dual wield my sword with the Wabbajack... just for the LOLs.

Is there anything more powerful than a Daedric sword anyway?

I guess the Dragonbone Sword is more powerful by a margin, but I recommend the Iron Sword for fighting tougher foes like foxes and rabbits.

I actually think the Ancient Nord Swords are probably the coolest looking swords you can get. 'Eduj' served me well for a while.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I use a crossbow, upgraded to epic. That's really my primary weapon, but I have backups as well, like my Flawless Stalhrim mace and flawless Stalhrim bow (for extra-long range).

I have many saves, and many favorites. If I had to pick one, it'd be Bound Bow. My main RP save, (and avatar) Dreadfall uses an unsmithed Skyforge Steel Greatsword. (It's got the highest damage/weight ratio, much like Elven Armor) If you do Smithing, it can also be ground up to stupendous with just the Steel Smithing Perk if you wanted to take the Light side up to Dragonscale, for instance. (Use Foresworn Armor for training, you'll run out of level before you run out of Foreswore.)

My favorite Daedric (By way of the Dwemer) weapon is Volendrung. In all TES games, but especially this one. It has a pulse, and gets the best comments from guards. A close second (In the Warhammer class, not Daedric) is the Longhammer, because it's not technically enchanted, grinds up with just Orcish Smithing, and can get one of the highest DPSs of all 2h weapons with Elemental Fury. (Or you can Enchant, and rename it.) Ironically short Reach, though.

In 1H, probably the Ebony Mace. It's tied for the highest base damage you can wield in 1H, absolutely gorgeous, by far the nicest looking weapon in the game, and can be Enchanted even nastier than the Mace of Molag Bal. Pretty much has to be Dual Wielded to get the striking speed up with an offhand dagger, though. My favorite enchantments on any weapons are Absorb stat (depending on the build, Stamina,and/or Health usually, ro Stam/Magicka for Nightblades) and Firey Soul Trap. The nastiest weapon I ever made was Bloodrust(c) a Daedric Warhammer with Absorb Health, and Firey Soul Trap. Slow as continental drift, but you rarely have to hit anything with it twice. Intended as an evil version of Volendrung.

For something a little different, I consider the Targe of the Blooded a weapon as much as armor. I mostly use Block to Bash, keeping them off balance so they can't retaliate instead of to simply soak up damage. Pairs incredibly well with Wall of Flames, so keep them stunlocked in the AoE, and stack Bleeding with On Fire DoT. Believe it, or not, I actually prefer Handaxes out of all the weapons, but there aren't any premade ones in the game so you have to DiY. Usually the Bloodrust enchantment, so the fire, drain, and bleeding stack with each strike. Very effective for a Spellblade.

Probably my Legendary Daedric War Axe's (one in each hand).

#1 - Enchanted with Soul Trap and Fire damage
#2 - Fire damage and shock damage

With perks and enchanted gear, they each deal ~300 damage

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts