what is your favourite activity on skyrim other then quests or misc objectives?on skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what is your most favourite set of activities in the elders scrolls 5, skyrim?

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
lets all talk about activities on skyrim,other then quests and misc objectives.

is the truth is I really enjoy activities to do in skyrim. I will give you an example of what i mean other then quests and misc.

I really love activities like constant assassin contracts or rescue or brawl activities as well.

where you have to intimidate or bring someone into submission without a killing or convince them into buying something or selling something.

like through misc objectives you get activities. and through that you can decide on whatever you want.
but through the companions I love creating punch on's,or punch ups and submission.

and rescue is a cool activity or elimination is great too.

or assassination.

or you can try another activity,which is like selling goods or investing in stores or anything else.
or so many theif activities too, and I think they are infinite.

or gathering materials for somebody as an activity or making something cool.

as in the DLC you can rescue in dawngaurd or you can find ways of activities to improve weapons more and more.

so take my poll, and foresee for yourself what is your favourite and most favourite set of activities in skyrim.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
My misc activities consist of animal hunting, bounty hunting and scouting the mountainous regions of Skyrim.

jonathan90

well known member
well....some activities are based in your misc objects or through your misc objectives,do you know what I mean?

they are just activities all to do with just misc objectives.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I like to do alot of hunting. Also i like to customize my house alot, in my trophy room i have piles of deer pelts, bear pelts, and i like to collect skulls so i have a huge pile of skulls to. Also killing traveling nords i find that to be a past time since im roleplaying a thalmor it kinda gives me something to back my roleplaying, since i never really encounter alot of travelers.

jonathan90

well known member
I like to do alot of hunting. Also i like to customize my house alot, in my trophy room i have piles of deer pelts, bear pelts, and i like to collect skulls so i have a huge pile of skulls to. Also killing traveling nords i find that to be a past time since im roleplaying a thalmor it kinda gives me something to back my roleplaying, since i never really encounter alot of travelers.
I love weapon improvement.
and I love doing misc objectives.

and I love activities like ellimination and assassination,do you know the diffirence between this??

assassination is to kill somebody via a contract while a elimination is to exterminate either a animal or person bandit.they work the same but one does not have a contract. but each has its diffirences.

Moris

I used to enjoy almost all the quests, and exploring to see new areas. But I've done almost everything at least once, and seen almost everything.

These days, I like to listen to the NPC's and eavesdrop on their conversations. I think I was so busy doing quests before that I missed an awful lot of very cool dialogue and stories. So now I try to take my time and pay attention to what I'm hearing.

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
I have a haiku-writing bard who explores and writes (IRL) about the best landscapes he sees. :D

Twiffle

I like to read 'the Lusty Argonian' under my bed covers alone at night, , ,:D

ThriceHeart

well....some activities are based in your misc objects or through your misc objectives,do you know what I mean?

they are just activities all to do with just misc objectives.

If you were implying about activities that are just misc objectives than that would have been the Bounty quests given by either the Jarl or the Innkeepers.

ThriceHeart

Never a boring time killing bandits !
Also Forsworn provide a very good challenge for a high level character, that is if you are sick of dominating bandits for easy gold.

Papzt

Depending on the current role I play. But I often go hunting animals for fur and meat. Also undead hunting when I'm currently the good guy.

jonathan90

well known member
bandit and bounty hunting is awsome....and plus the rewards can get better.

jonathan90

well known member
the reason why I will never ever get bored with skyrim the elders scrolls 5....is because there is infinite ways to improve your character and items just keep going around and around.there is so much to find and so much to do. and also they say this game can be the most biggest huge open world game that has ever been made,I will put myself down for that. its going to take me years and years and years to become addicted to this game so much, due to all the activities in the game just are always diffirent and regenerates its own quests,its a mad game, in a great way.

SuckaaPunch

With my character right now I like hunting animals between quests, wish there was more incentive to do it though. A hunting guild would have been awesome :)

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
With my character right now I like hunting animals between quests, wish there was more incentive to do it though. A hunting guild would have been awesome :)

You can! If you hire all of the people available for the house in Falkreath, you'll have a house carl, bard, steward and carriage driver. If you then get a follower, a dog, a wife and two thralls/summons, it gets pretty packed. Imagine it's a guild and voila. Fill the basement room with pelts, decorate the house/'guild hall' with mounted animal heads...rinse and repeat. I considered doing this before but never got around it it.

Incidentally, the best combination of upgrades would probably be bedrooms/kitchen/trophy room. There's no need for the storage room as you already have the basement.

SR-place-Lakeview_Manor_13.jpg

Tell me that doesn't look like a guild. :D

SuckaaPunch

You can! If you hire all of the people available for the house in Falkreath, you'll have a house carl, bard, steward and carriage driver. If you then get a follower, a dog, a wife and two thralls/summons, it gets pretty packed. Imagine it's a guild and voila. Fill the basement room with pelts, decorate the house/'guild hall' with mounted animal heads...rinse and repeat. I considered doing this before but never got around it it.

Incidentally, the best combination of upgrades would probably be bedrooms/kitchen/trophy room. There's no need for the storage room as you already have the basement.

SR-place-Lakeview_Manor_13.jpg

Tell me that doesn't look like a guild. :D

Good point! I already own Lakeview Manor with this character but kept it quite small, gives me a reason to start pimping it out I guess! Plus, I've always loved the woods around Falkreath, perfect hunting grounds :)

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
lets all talk about activities on skyrim,other then quests and misc objectives.

is the truth is I really enjoy activities to do in skyrim. I will give you an example of what i mean other then quests and misc.

I really love activities like constant assassin contracts or rescue or brawl activities as well.

where you have to intimidate or bring someone into submission without a killing or convince them into buying something or selling something.

like through misc objectives you get activities. and through that you can decide on whatever you want.
but through the companions I love creating punch on's,or punch ups and submission.

and rescue is a cool activity or elimination is great too.

or assassination.

or you can try another activity,which is like selling goods or investing in stores or anything else.
or so many theif activities too, and I think they are infinite.

or gathering materials for somebody as an activity or making something cool.

as in the DLC you can rescue in dawngaurd or you can find ways of activities to improve weapons more and more.

so take my poll, and foresee for yourself what is your favourite and most favourite set of activities in skyrim.
Exploring. I'm on my third time through the game as Mehitabel and I'm still finding new places. I even found an inert word wall that I'm assuming must be intended for Dragonborn DLC.