• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarkElfDude

I want to see what people have mostly enjoyed playing as. Me, a dark elf.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
Argooooooooooooooooooooonian

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
High Elf. Here's a few quick reasons for me: Taller than every other race, people hate you for no reason, born with 50 extra magicka (no other race has this kind of advantage), and the female high elves can be absolutely stunning with a little work (on xbox, no mods), unlike some of those other races. There's also a few other reasons, but that's my favorite race.

Second favorite is Wood Elf.

Reactions: Atz
J

Jeremius

I do not really have a 'favorite' race. I just use whatever I see as the best fit for what I am trying to do.

Twiffle

Female Breton, , mmmm a yummy ass wiggle from behind, ,, ,, ,, come to think of it , any female they all have lovely asss wiggles, , , ;):D<3

Wildroses

High Elf. The female high elves can be absolutely stunning with a little work (on xbox, no mods)

Do they ever. I've produced some stunning dark haired, green eyed, honey skinned Altmer ladies. Another reason I love Altmer is the presence of the Thalmor can make their backstories a lot more intense than other races.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
For some reason i always stick with nords, i cant seem to use any other race but if i do what race should i use?

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I've played everyone except Argonians and Redguards. I just can't get into them. Redguards' stamina boosting ability is so-so and Argonians would be cool except I don't wanna look like an overgrown iguana.

My favorite and most often played are Altmer and Bretons. Khajiit are also high on the list. I have a bad habit of stereotyping so the Altmer are usually mages, Khajiit thieves and Bretons frequently multiclassed mage/thief. When I play Nords and Orcs they're invariably warriors.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I usually make Altmer characters. I have tried them all, at one point or another, but most never last long. I prefer the 5 instant levels of Magicka that Altmers come with. My current character is a Nord, which I have played almost longer than any other character.

I look at the Altmer's +50 magicka as 5 free levels, that I can then place in health to catch up, and basically have 10 levels of perks without having to be level 11...... just my take.

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer
For some reason i always stick with nords, i cant seem to use any other race but if i do what race should i use?

Why not try an Argonian :) Histskin and water breathing can be pretty awesome at lower levels. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever played a Nord, or any human race for that matter. They're all just too boring to me. It's all about argonians, khajiit, and the various mer races!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Nord. Because of the lore, I can really get into the character.

My first playthrough was an Orc, but I played him as a Klingon.

Here's an interesting thought, I was discussing with my brother earlier today that relates to this topic. In real life, if you were at a bar, or the store, or wherever, and you saw an Argonian or a Khajiit... because of this game, would you not be compelled to strike up a conversation? Of course someone who doesn't play Skyrim would be, understandably, unnerved.

TJ0331

Nords forever
Nords for me. I like their lore and pretty much everything about them. Nords forever!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Nord. Because of the lore, I can really get into the character.

My first playthrough was an Orc, but I played him as a Klingon.

Here's an interesting thought, I was discussing with my brother earlier today that relates to this topic. In real life, if you were at a bar, or the store, or wherever, and you saw an Argonian or a Khajiit... because of this game, would you not be compelled to strike up a conversation? Of course someone who doesn't play Skyrim would be, understandably, unnerved.

Maybe not AS unnerved. I like to think I have a better tolerance for unusual beings than the average layperson. Still, that would be pretty unusual. I don't know if I would initiate a conversation but if said creature started one with me I think I would talk rather than run away screaming.

LuChao

The Martial artist
all depends on what rp build I do