what is your fav charicter class

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what is your favorite charicter class

• Total voters

Assassin99

just want to know what people think is the best charicter class mine is hunter

raven63

I don't know if this is really a class but necroassassin /vampire lord

Assassin99

raven63

Warlock then

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
My favorite type of character depends on my mood a lot, but having to pick one, I'd say mage.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I love my Paladin, he's mainly a sword & board warrior who is adept in restoration, alteration and conuration.

I'd love to explore other classes oo but Skyrim is so damn big it's hard to just start again with a new character.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I always end up playing a sneak character, so thief would be my choice. :) I love being able to sneak my way past enemies.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Id say Hunter, but only if Im in a deep Roleplaying character. I RP with all my chars though, and one Ive found not a lot of people do is a scholar. Pick something you are interested in learning more about (Dwemer, how a certain type of magic works, etc.) And learn all you can in game through books, other characters, and exploration.

I tend to make warrior type classes like Paladins or Barbarians etc, But I do have an argonian witch doctor who wears forsworn armor and specializes in conjuration and alchemy(for poisons)

Assassin99

nice answers, always wanted to know what peoples fav classes were

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
I love my BattleMage I have set up. A strong One-Handed sword in my right hand, and a strong Destruction and/or Restoration in my other hand.

Clau

The Fateless One
I had a blast creating hybrids in between classes. I'm currently playing an illusion assassin.

metroins

I'm having a ton of fun as a master mage, I'm actually only level11 but I'm focusing only on spells with no backup and trying not to abuse illusion by only using it if it seems like I would use it in real life. If I run our of magic I flee.

Its a fun and slower pace them I am used to , I'm normally a charge in warrior type.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Assassin99

I'm having a ton of fun as a master mage, I'm actually only level11 but I'm focusing only on spells with no backup and trying not to abuse illusion by only using it if it seems like I would use it in real life. If I run our of magic I flee.

Its a fun and slower pace them I am used to , I'm normally a charge in warrior type.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
I like doing mage also because in real life i have an IQ between 150 and 180

That's a tough one :p Well, I enjoyed my archer/dagger bosmer assassin, for that stealthy, in your face, infiltrate everywhere and make everyone smile ear to ear feel. There could be 100 guards between me and the poor sod I was gonna hit and it would all account for nothing. The notoriety of it was awesome.

BUT. In the long run, nothing compares to breaking down doors, breaking skulls and loosening teeth with well aimed shield bashes and harrowing decapitations. And then, fighting a dragon on a snowy mountain top. The dragon busting itself hurling fire or ice at you epically, while you just bring up your defense and sit tight behind your shield waiting for it to take a breath again.

While my assassin was like an apparition, landing surprise attacks and overcoming all odds of infiltration, my warrior has none of that. He rushes in and clears a room, making a hell of a racket and a pool of gore; full ironclad heavy armor, a heavy shield and a well balanced blade and still, agility by the buttload, he hacks up everyone and the marks can't do anything about it.

When the poopy hits the fan, do a well timed war cry and pursue the routing foes. Skyrim is not much for facial animations, but, maybe you can just picture that look on your foes face before your sword sweeps his head off his shoulders. He knows he's completely, utterly screwed - and for the next few seconds of his life, no matter of maneuvering will save him. Priceless :p

mamali

Assassin/thief is the best . cuz I always loved Stealth and sneaking games like Hitman .

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Umm what is the difference between a hunter and an assassin? or does assassin mean stealth melee type. cause my assassin will take a bow out every now and again. I guess could you define your classes?
But I like Assassins and for straight fighting a skirmisher. I like the idk mobile feel you get from light armor. But im also a fan of armorless warrior types.

I'm usually a cross between a thief and a warrior.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts