What is your character's gender, race, name, class, weapons, apparel and magic use?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
What is your character's , weapons, apparel and magic use?
My character is a male Redguard by the name of Sergeii. I try to be a jack of all trades. The current weapon I am using is a "Ebony Sword (epic)". I have daedric armor, blades boots, blades gauntlets, this one daedric prince's helmet, a necklace that gives me 30 extra health points, and a ring that enhances my one handed damage.
Using The Mace of Molag Bal and Red Eagles Bane in dual-wield but when needed go one-handed and use a bit of magic:
Candlelight in dungeons
Firebolt / Lightning Strike / Ice Spike for ranged attacks
Healing when low on potions

My armor is all Dragon Scale (legendary) and with various enchantments.

My favourite shouts are:
Fire Breath
Whirlwind Sprint
Slow Time
Animal Allegiance

Drem

i guess i'm a ranger. level 24 dark elf named drem currently using elven bow and sword/axe. tons of alchemy, a little healing, and HP buffs. just like everquest.... with a permanent guise of the deceiver

currently in scale armor, torn about glass because i think it looks stupid, and using jenassa. have her wearing scale as well and dual wielding elven daggers

i use all shouts whenever they're appropriate. love the life detect and animal allegiance ones

i dont play a lot, too busy with work. cant even believe some people are like 40+ with all the best plops already. but also love the fact that i get the enjoy the game for many months to come! haven't seen an elder dragon yet, haven't seen any daedric or glass or dragonscale or named armor. i havent even found a magic ring yet :)

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
i guess i'm a ranger. level 24 dark elf named drem currently using elven bow and sword/axe. tons of alchemy, a little healing, and HP buffs. just like everquest.... with a permanent guise of the deceiver

currently in scale armor, torn about glass because i think it looks stupid, and using jenassa. have her wearing scale as well and dual wielding elven daggers

i use all shouts whenever they're appropriate. love the life detect and animal allegiance ones

i dont play a lot, too busy with work. cant even believe some people are like 40+ with all the best pl*** already. but also love the fact that i get the enjoy the game for many months to come! haven't seen an elder dragon yet, haven't seen any daedric or glass or dragonscale or named armor. i havent even found a magic ring yet :)
No magic rings at level 24? Ive got my smithing and enchanting levelled high enough now that i dont need to buy anything as i can make the best stuff (sort of ruins the whole looting element of the game though) and can then add better enchantments than most that i find. I just disenchant the magic items i find and then just add the better version of the enchantment onto a similar item.

Drem

No magic rings at level 24? Ive got my smithing and enchanting levelled high enough now that i dont need to buy anything as i can make the best stuff (sort of ruins the whole looting element of the game though) and can then add better enchantments than most that i find. I just disenchant the magic items i find and then just add the better version of the enchantment onto a similar item.

i haven't done enchanting since morrowind. they fluffed it up in oblivion. since i haven't done any in skyrim i have one question: does item quality effect overall charge/effect, or just the soul gem? as in, enchanting dwemer boots in morrowind with a grand soul gem would give a higher constant effect than a pair of leather boots with the same gem

My character is a level 38 high elf named Glo. She like to BBQ . . . everything.

Stat distribution is M - 515, H - 120, S - 100.

Top skills are:
1) alteration (96) - dual wield ebonyskin for armor rating of 300
2) smithing (87) - makes me money and I can play dressup with Lydia with my creations
3) destruction (86) - kill all the things!!! (with fire)
4) enchanting (79) - make your gear better (good for making money too)
5) speech (59) - gotta sell all the things I've made or aquired

Her gear is focused on reducing the cost of destruction spells and regenerating magika. I can regenerate my full magika bar in around 10 seconds. With Lydia by her side there is no foe we can't handle. I also have a tonne of potions too.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
i dont play a lot, too busy with work. cant even believe some people are like 40+ with all the best pl*** already. but also love the fact that i get the enjoy the game for many months to come!

I work, go to college, and have a wife; it's called 2 hours of sleep! I only get to play when my wife is asleep or at work and I'm home. I've played since release day and I've got all the way up to 42 with pretty good gear, I'll catch up on sleep during Fall/Winter break.

does item quality effect overall charge/effect, or just the soul gem? as in, enchanting dwemer boots in morrowind with a grand soul gem would give a higher constant effect than a pair of leather boots with the same gem

Enchantments are static over all gear, they are only dynamic depending on your skill in enchanting, and the gem you are using. So, overall it has nothing to do with the gear your enchanting, but the materials/skill used to enchant said item.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
My favorite character is my Dark Elf spellsword. I'm low level (due to constantly trying out different classes and having my first higher level characters deleted by my sister [damn her!]) wielding the flames spell in my left hand and my "skyforged sword (fine)" in my right. I love the power she (Dark Elf) has, now just working on leveling up my magic and swordsmanship skills and learning new more powerful spells.

My second character is my Khajiit assassin, who is lv 10 and is a testament to my user name. She hides in the shadows and strikes down foes with her imperial bow whist never being seen. Once a few enemies have fallen she sneaks into camps and takes down enemies from behind with her steel dagger. With her I'm just building up my sneak, archery, and one handed skills. I have yet to really experiment with alchemy but will start crafting potent poisons to mess with my enemies even more.

So far out of all the classes, these two are my absolute favorites.

Pestilence

I've seen an increasing amount of people play Khajiit assassin/stealth type characters. My friend just switched from his Nord Warrior to Dark Elf assassin a few days ago. He claims he loves sneaking around everywhere and never being noticed by dragons anymore. Ok, so I made the last part up myself...:D

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I've seen an increasing amount of people play Khajiit assassin/stealth type characters. My friend just switched from his Nord Warrior to Dark Elf assassin a few days ago. He claims he loves sneaking around everywhere and never being noticed by dragons anymore. Ok, so I made the last part up myself...:D

There is a video on youtube where a (I believe) khajiit sneaks up a tower (dragon is resting on the top of the tower) and stabs the dragon with a dagger. The dragon flew off for a second and died right away. It's incredibly powerful and to be honest, its a completely different playstyle than just running up to a camp and hack and slash or burn your way through.

Pestilence

I'll have to agree about the Glass Armor, I had it on my companion (when I used one) for all of however long it took me to go back to my house and grab the Elven Armor I just replaced. It's nice to sell, since it's rather easy to make, but I'll have to say it's one of my least appealing sets.

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
Name:"Erik Nightingale" (yes i know the last name is the name of an in-game armor but i didn't realise until it was too late LOL )
Level: 17
Race: Breton
Class:Battle-Mage
Armor: Echanted Dwarven Armor (+conjuration +magicka regen)
Focus: Destruction/Conjuration/Restoration some alteration and enchanting too
Style: Ranged Dual Casting Destruction magic with Conjuration, and Alteration for some protection, if that does not do the work then heavy close two-handed damage with "Iron Greatsword of Scorching"

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn
My Character is Jamie ( i know its not a very creative name but oh well!)
Race:Imperial
Class:Thief
Armour:Full Dragon Plate armour with shield
Best Skills:All skills 100
Prefferd Weapons: (Two Handed) Ebony blade, Dual wield Daedric Sword and Ebony Sword
My Favourite Shouts:Storm Call
DragonRend
Fire Breath
Call Dragon

Im best player in Catterick Garrison i know that because everybody in catterick tells me i am. Im level 50. It would be so awesome if there was an arena in skyrim that you can challenge xbox live players to fight or brawl. Like this if you think so too

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn

i dont play a lot, too busy with work. cant even believe some people are like 40+ with all the best pl*** already. but also love the fact that i get the enjoy the game for many months to come! haven't seen an elder dragon yet, haven't seen any daedric or glass or dragonscale or named armor. i havent even found a magic ring yet :)
LOL you cant get dragonscale armour until you have a skill of 100 in smithing and then you go to a skyforge and make them. You can choose either dragonscale or dragon plate armour. Dragon plate is best and looks better!!!!

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn
My character is a level 38 high elf named Glo. She like to BBQ . . . everything.

Stat distribution is M - 515, H - 120, S - 100.

Top skills are:
1) alteration (96) - dual wield ebonyskin for armor rating of 300
2) smithing (87) - makes me money and I can play dressup with Lydia with my creations
3) destruction (86) - kill all the things!!! (with fire)
4) enchanting (79) - make your gear better (good for making money too)
5) speech (59) - gotta sell all the things I've made or aquired

Her gear is focused on reducing the cost of destruction spells and regenerating magika. I can regenerate my full magika bar in around 10 seconds. With Lydia by her side there is no foe we can't handle. I also have a tonne of potions too.
Potions are for noobs LOL im just joking, potions save lives so use them!!!

Xerae

Name: Taalia

Race:Nord

Class:Thief/Assassin Level 40

Weapons: Dual Daedric Daggers enchanted with fire damage, and a Daedric Bow enchanted with fire. I always open with long-range stealth sniping with the bow. If I'm discovered, I eviscerate my opponents with my daggers.

Apperel: Shrouded Cowl (+20% Bow Damage), Dragonscale Armor, Shrouded Gloves (Backstab Double Damage), Dragonscale Boots (Enchanted with Muffle), Necklace (+15% Pickpocket Success), Ring (One-Handed does 4% more Damage)

Magic-use: Hardly use magic, other than shouts. I love FUS RO DAH, it's hilarious to use on a tall structure, even on non-enemies, like Lydia for example, off the Throat of the World.

Forumate

Old fat male Nord named Prisoner. Warrior class using a Flame enchanted bow, shield and a war axe (one with a magic damage enchantment and one with a soul trap) Full Ebony armor "Legendary" Fast healing spell and shouts.

FalseAdept

Race: the cat one

Class: Assassin lvl 32

Main Skills: 100 Sneak, 100 smithing, 61 one handed

Secondary skills: 45 Archery, 43? lockpicking, 41 Enchanting(soul siphon), lvl 30 alchemy

Apparel: Full Ancient shrouded set+Cicero's hat, +25% sneak amulet, +15% sneak ring(all armor is epic) 140 def
(you can wear ancient shrouded cowl and cicero's hat at same time)

Main Weapons: (R)Legendary Daedric dagger (10 absorb health)+ (L)Legendary Blade of woe= 118 dmg total
Secondary Weapon: Legendary Daedric Bow

Stone: Shadow

J747L

Male, Imperial, Level 61
The final character is playing like a Classic Warrior but my initial gameplay was sneak oriented assassin.
Weapons: Legendary Daedric Bow, Legendary Daedric Sword...
Apparel: Daedric full armor (plus shield) all Legendary.
Magic use: Restoration

I'll have to admit, the gameplay was much more exciting when I was sneaking around killing everyone from the shadows. Now, there's just no reason to hide and snipe.

HaxAras

FINALLY A THREAD THAT INTERESTS ME ENOUGH TO WARRANT A POST!

I'm A Male Argonian Named Prisoner Two Handed Warrior. Member Of The Companions (Thives Guild To Unload My merch)
I Do Battle With A Skyforge Greatsword Enchanted With Drain Stamina, And An Orchish Battleaxe Enchanted With Fear. Enemies Up To Lv 5 Flee For 30 Seconds.

Dwarven Plate Armor (Superior)
Imperial, Gauntlets, Boots And I Think I'm Wearing The Trailer Helmet, All (Superior)

Funny Story, I Smithed My Battleaxe And Armor To (Superior) And It Upgraded Everything Else, because I Surely Didn't Have The Right/Enough Metal To Do It.

Perks Lock picking, Two Handed Weapons, Heavy Armor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts