what is your character and what type of character is he/she and level?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadowbane

Premium Member
Magical Rouge theif. I use...
conjuration and illusion spells, conjuration for the bow summoning, and for Atronach back up when i need it.

archery because i like long range killing and assasinations

sneaking and lockpicking for stealing, busting out of jail, picking strong boxes and treasure and for nightingale agent skills, because I rather have this than keep the skeleton key

Illusion for invisibly and to make NPCs attack each other while in sneak mode. calm for hunting and escaping citys after a loot run. (also because i can calm people when im a level 4 vampire, when i become one)

enchanting, for unlimited illusion/ conjuration spells, more sneak, more bow dammage and what ever. :p

light armor for stamina regeneration and I like the light armors better than the heavy armors, (mostly dark brother hood armors)

I was gonna do speech but I I dont really need most of the perks in the skill, I know where fences are and i can just wear a speech amulet for better prices. but thats my guy

2 characters worth mentioning

Race: Khajit
Type: Warior Tank
Level: 71
Skills : One handed , two handed , heavy armor , smithing , Conjuration , speech , and a few others on l100
Notes : first charcter on Master .

Race: Nord
Type: Ranger
Level: 22
Skills : Archery , one handed (Dual wielding) , Sneak , smithing , speech , Heavy Armor , none on l100 yet
Notes : Playing only nord type of qeustlines and my first roleplaying specific character .

KC95

I think I just got over making my first God-like character. Im retiring her at level 69.

Arien. Breton. Female. Cold, calm, pale, short dark haired but beautiful. Her primary attack is with an Elven Bow of Blizzards, not enchanted, but archery tree is filled. If her enemies can get to her, she has Dragonplate Armor, Smithing Heavy Armor, One-Handed, and Restoration. Im impossible to take down. Close wounds left hand and Sanguine Rose/Blade of Woe right.

She is also very rich as I filled out speech. That was more of a social decision. She basically runs Whiterun, its her town. Is a stormcloack. Lydia walks around as my guard there. But I also have a house in Solitude where I married Aitenach (sp?). Hail Sithis. I only kill contracts or those who disrespect me.

I think I just got over making my first God-like character. Im retiring her at level 69.

Arien. Breton. Female. Cold, calm, pale, short dark haired but beautiful. Her primary attack is with an Elven Bow of Blizzards, not enchanted, but archery tree is filled. If her enemies can get to her, she has Dragonplate Armor, Smithing Heavy Armor, One-Handed, and Restoration. Im impossible to take down. Close wounds left hand and Sanguine Rose/Blade of Woe right.

She is also very rich as I filled out speech. That was more of a social decision. She basically runs Whiterun, its her town. Is a stormcloack. Lydia walks around as my guard there. But I also have a house in Solitude where I married Aitenach (sp?). Hail Sithis. I only kill contracts or those who disrespect me.

very rich , that is frustrating as my level 71 character has over 2.5 Mil and still barrels filled with potions and ingrediants also about 5 chests filled with high level enchanted armor and weapons i couldnt sell in the beginning all valued over 3 k each , i do not whant to retire him before i can sell everything its a catch 22

KC95

very rich , that is frustrating as my level 71 character has over 2.5 Mil and still barrels filled with potions and ingrediants also about 5 chests filled with high level enchanted armor and weapons i couldnt sell in the beginning all valued over 3 k each , i do not whant to retire him before i can sell everything its a catch 22
Im dreading going back to having to find vendors. Ill probably do the Thieves Guild fast with my next.

Ghost town

I have a level 80 Nord named Steeve (That's Nordic for Steve). He's mastered everything except restoration and alchemy. His favorite weapon is a daedric sword in each hand. My other character is a level 80 High Elf named Legion. He's mastered everything except alchemy and lock picking. He hits with a daedric mace in one hand and calls in dremora lords with the other.

andrea

my 1st char is a nord warrior, two-handed,archery,heavy armor,smithing,enchanting level 57, played 267 hours and pretty much completed everything, but I still use him sometimes to explore.

my 2nd char is a khajiit assassin, one-handed dual welding,archery,light armor,sneak,smithing, level 42, played around 100 hours, doing thieves guild (halfway) and still playing.

my 3rd char is a breton mage, destruction, conjuration, alchemy, enchanting, restoration and a bit of illusion, level 15 just joined the college and still playing.

Texaz2008

Veterans love to Game too!
My fav character I have so far is a level 56 khajiit proficient in stealth, armor crafting, bows, conjuration, and one handed weapons. For some odd reason when I was holding my scimitar and transforming into a werewolf, in werewolf form I was still holding the scimitar. Now, ever time I transform I'm a werewolf khajiit pimp slapping the citizens of Skyrim with a scimitar.....

She's fully equip with dragon scale armor.

personally i think the khajiit shouldn't be able to turn werewolf simply because they are an animal instead so thus their physical essence is different than a human this goes for elves and orcs as well..vampires maybe because their essentially a different class of being already. you see imo the human races of skyrim... nord redguard ,imperial ,breton etc are just humans just different talents comes from hailing from their backround. the other races.. dunmer ,high elf, orc ,argonian and khajiit. are already half of something already there is a hugeeeee following that suspect dunmer are part deadra part elf, well high elfs are just based off of being related to dwemer and orcs are well essentially half human half beast in skyrim.... in oblivion they were green etc.. now they are just dark complected and strong hairy people. the cats well a humanoid cat? sounds like some wizard messed up some spell and turned a town that way and boom born.

now your person being a werewolve .. well all on you :)

Texaz2008

Yes, i forgot about his epic skills, i can manage that, bows are rigged, well good ones. I need to find that imperial helmet tho for the look, but i think its heavy armor :sadface:

i think if your making a character based off of a legend and just to role play it then .. what does it really matter if he is wearing light armor everywhere but his head i mean your going to be using a banded shield as well more than likely. its just a game brother. play it how you want to and go out there and have fun. i thought about making the super bad ass ork from fellowship of the ring. that aragorn kills at the end. that should be easy enough... ork dark as i can get him..... two handed ancient nordic sword (looks ork crude son!) some thieves guild boots and wrists going on and a steal plate torso and i should be set ya dig lol.

XJaeX

Ghost
i think if your making a character based off of a legend and just to role play it then .. what does it really matter if he is wearing light armor everywhere but his head i mean your going to be using a banded shield as well more than likely. its just a game brother. play it how you want to and go out there and have fun. i thought about making the super bad ass ork from fellowship of the ring. that aragorn kills at the end. that should be easy enough... ork dark as i can get him..... two handed ancient nordic sword (looks ork crude son!) some thieves guild boots and wrists going on and a steal plate torso and i should be set ya dig lol.

That would be epic.

XJaeX

Ghost
you can put white hand on his face im pretty sure, but its not the same.

XJaeX

Ghost
Magical Rouge theif. I use...
conjuration and illusion spells, conjuration for the bow summoning, and for Atronach back up when i need it.

archery because i like long range killing and assasinations

sneaking and lockpicking for stealing, busting out of jail, picking strong boxes and treasure and for nightingale agent skills, because I rather have this than keep the skeleton key

Illusion for invisibly and to make NPCs attack each other while in sneak mode. calm for hunting and escaping citys after a loot run. (also because i can calm people when im a level 4 vampire, when i become one)

enchanting, for unlimited illusion/ conjuration spells, more sneak, more bow dammage and what ever. :p

light armor for stamina regeneration and I like the light armors better than the heavy armors, (mostly dark brother hood armors)

I was gonna do speech but I I dont really need most of the perks in the skill, I know where fences are and i can just wear a speech amulet for better prices. but thats my guy

for lockpicking, their is a stone that allows you to automatically open an expert or lower lock once a day.
its up in the snowy area, near winterhold and windhelm. i forget what it is called.

Shadowbane

Premium Member
for lockpicking, their is a stone that allows you to automatically open an expert or lower lock once a day.
its up in the snowy area, near winterhold and windhelm. i forget what it is called.
I know, but I would rather have my ritual stone, that power is nice for large mobs plus i dont want to wait a day every time I want to break in a house when im raiding a hold

Texaz2008

I know, but I would rather have my ritual stone, that power is nice for large mobs plus i dont want to wait a day every time I want to break in a house when im raiding a hold

well in my opinion,people could just learn lock picking you just got to baby it.... or bethesda could add where you can beat a door down with a axe or warhammer.. that would work for me just fine lololol.

Andre

Race: Nord
Type: Arch Mage
Level: 34
Skills : Destruction, smithing , Conjuration , speech , illusion 80 or more.
Notes : I've played since last week. Actually I wanted to be a warrior but I went in the college and started the quests thenceforward I became a Mage.

Tiger_Wolff

I've made about 6 toons and my new mage I think will try to lvl as high as I can go.

Race: Altmer
Name: Lavain
Class: Mage
Level: 41
Standing stone: Atronach
Shouts: Ethereal, Dismay, Elemental Fury, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Ice Form, Marked for Death, Slow Time, Storm Call, Unrelenting Force, and Whirlwind Sprint.
Skills: conjuration (master), Destruction, resto, enchanting (master), smithing (master just for my followers), alch., and speach.
Armor: none (wearing archmage's robe, circlet of extreme magicka, ring of replenishing, Savos Aren's amulet, thalmor boots and gloves)
Weapons: none (prefer to duel weild spells for knockback)
Follower: Iono (in full daedric armor and shield using daedric war axe and bow)
Mana: buffed 606 lol overkill
Health: 260
Stamina: 120

Still new to Skyrim, probably made a few mistakes with my mages build but, having allot of fun with him.

Vraek

Currently playing 2 characters:

Thorn, level 60 Redguard, mainly focusing on 2 handed, archery and conjuration, with light armour (84)
100 Archery, Conjuration, Illusion, Alteration, Sneak, 2 handed, Enchanting and Smithing. Using the Penitus Oculatus helmet with a circlet (can equip both at the same time, and have hit the armour cap anyways) and full dragonscale armour for 7 enchanted pieces of apparel, giving:
- +176% 2 handed
- +88% Archery
- -100% Conjuration cost
- -25% Restoration cost
- +27 Light Armour
- +68 Health and Stamina

Daedric Greatsword - Absorb Stamina + Fiery Soul Trap
Daedric Warhammer - Absorb Stamina + Fiery Soul Trap
Daedric Bow - Shock Damage + Fiery Soul Trap
Lord Stone (+50 armour and +25% magic resistance)

Am currently working on a second character, (playing through from the start on master) Gharn, a Dunmer Assassin, using 1-handed(41), Illusion(58) and Sneak(66) Not much solid with him yet, but I'm not using archery, due to Illusion being stupidly OP already, and I fancied a bit of a challenge, since everything is so easy on my main :3 100 enchanting doesn't half break the game :mad:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts