• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Like i have seen one female legionarre (legate rikke). The stormcloaks and the hold guarda have women, but the legion has like one.

xsneakyxsimx

Technically three, if you count the an archer and a mage at Helgen. But still, practically no female Imperial Legion soldiers... I don't know, a simple oversight by Bethesda?

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
Let's check...
RACE EQUALITY- Stormcloak:vomit: Imperial<3
SEX EQUALITY - Stormcloak<3 Imperial:vomit:
FREEDOM OF RELIGION - Stormcloak<3 Imperial:vomit:

That rounds it up.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Technically three, if you count the an archer and a mage at Helgen. But still, practically no female Imperial Legion soldiers... I don't know, a simple oversight by Bethesda?
It's four, Rikke, the captain, the archer and the battlemage, or five if the Imperial Legion takes over the Rift (a dead female Legionnaire is among the dead Legionnaires that are found at Shor's Watchtower). (I'm not sure why you qualified it as technically as it just is.) Also, Brina Merilis is a retired Legate. It's simply an oversight. The developers forgot to add them to the game. >^^<

It's lore established that women are part of the Legion and any notion to the contrary is simply flat out wrong.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts