what is the most perfect shot you have ever made with your bow and arrow?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

whats your most perfected archery shot?

• Total voters

Sparky04

My favorite was when I shot a mercenary twice in the heart. Arrows hit the exact same spot.

LuChao

The Martial artist
my best was shot at a deer on the run about 100 yards and dead center up it's arse one shot kill

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
Outside Valtheim towers stands a guard and you can pick him off miles away seeing as the path leading to the tower is pretty straight. Though you might have to stand on the bank of the river.

Morgan

Outside Valtheim towers stands a guard and you can pick him off miles away seeing as the path leading to the tower is pretty straight. Though you might have to stand on the bank of the river.

I got the Valtheim bandit chief (who stands in the covered bit of the tower on the far side) while standing on the platform of that giant camp above the road. I'm on PC so I changed the maximum range in my settings. Lest you think that makes things easier, think again. Those long distance shots are ridiculously hard to land, and extremely satisfying when you manage it.

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
I got the Valtheim bandit chief (who stands in the covered bit of the tower on the far side) while standing on the platform of that giant camp above the road. I'm on PC so I changed the maximum range in my settings. Lest you think that makes things easier, think again. Those long distance shots are ridiculously hard to land, and extremely satisfying when you manage it.
Ah, I never thought of that. I'm on console so I think I should be able to take out the archer on the bridge at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuChao

The Martial artist
my funniest one was a while ago I was in Haemers Shame right after the spiders there was a female vampire thrall I shot her between the legs as she was facing me the groan she made sounded a little to happy

JoeReese

my funniest one was a while ago I was in Haemers Shame right after the spiders there was a female vampire thrall I shot her between the legs as she was facing me the groan she made sounded a little to happy
LOL, the Ballistic O.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
When i was travelling to high hrothgar a bandit asked for a toll and i killed that bandit and the other except for one on the otherside of the bridge so i got to the highest point took a random shot it hit the bandit from around 30 metres it was mean as

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I shot a bandit in the knee today.. always amuses me..
One time, I found a wild chicken wandering the plains of Whiterun, so I chased it for ages and then when I got sick of that I took out my bow and, still running, I fired at it, from a good distance, just as it ducked through some bushes. I heard a "BOKERK!" and found the chicken dead, with my arrow up its ass.

Adam Warlock

Exploding Dwarven Crossbow Bolt of Fire directly into Karstaag`s oversized crotch !

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
Show a steel arrow into a deer and it started to run off. I pulled off a second shot that went through its body while on the run from about 30 meters away. I did all of that with HUD opacity at 0% (which means no crosshairs to use)

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I fired point blank at a keeper in the Soul Cairn and hit him so hard he bounced and spun wildly about the place, off walls and rocks and up and down steps, for about 2 minutes.

But I think the best shot was one a bandit fired at me, which went through the top part of my forehead and exited at the base of my neck in the back--there was a full foot of arrow protruding out my neck. That was one heck of a kill.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts