Xbox 360 What is the most annoying thing on Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kablewee

For me, its not a major thing, but what annoys me is how they took the enchantment "night eye" out. I love playing as an assassin, but i like seeing in the dark and it annoys me how only kha'jit have the ability night eye. I like how in Oblivion u could enchant an item with night eye (fav enchantment for sneaking in the night), but now that enchantment is gone and its only a power >.>
eh Night eye isn't all that great, I hardly ever use it. What annoys me is when you steal something in a room where there's no one around but as soon as you do ,guard or someone else outside that room barges in saying blah blah you stole. How the hell did you see that from outside the room? lol

most of all, the lag :sadface:

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I find it annoying that to become a guard you have to take and arrow to the knee...... :cool:

Mikk

Article Writer
Steep hills. Steeeeep, hiiiiiiills.

Good lord how I loathe thee, steep freakin' hills.

Taunt

Having an epic battle, which I won, with a several ton dragon who breaths frost, lands on your head and hits you with car sized body parts to promptly be 3 shotted by a bear. If that bear and dragon got in a fight I would go all in on the bear.

ill wil

Not being able to start the Blood on the ice quest (and any other quest that can be "broken") It's silly how a NPC can get killed and you can be directed to retrieve an item from them or you can pick up a quest item you know nothing about and quest won't update . SMH

SaveVsBedWet

Watching now a 5th FUG horse slide sideways off a rock ledge into Limbo seconds after I get off it! What the hell is that all about?! 5 horses have done this! One second I'm hopping off and walking several paces away so I can be sure the horse is far enough away from some keep I'm going to or some flat land area I'm heading to not get in my way while I'm beating down bandits or facing off with a dragon, and the next second I'm watching the horse literally fly sideways and disappear as if there was a mobile Bermuda Triangle Of Horse Yoinking sitting right off the side of the mountain!

NAW! The horse isn't at the bottom of the mountain! I checked!

NAW! The horse isn't in the stables at the next town I visit! I checked!

Dumba** horse! I deliberately shook my dog in the mountains one time by going ethereal at the top and jumping off and he tracked me down at the next town so fast I nearly tripped over him. I made random rights and lefts, snuck around! Everything! Didn't matter - dog had a job to do! Yet my horses have only one task in their organizers. Report to HADES with no stops!

Why is EVIL following my horses? Did it lend them money? Caveat emptor ya dumdum! Possession is 9/10ths of the law! It's over! Grow UP EVIL!

Nightshade

This line: "Skjor says that I have the strength of Ysgramor, and my brother has his smarts". We got it Farkas.

Wilgecko

Premium Member
for me on PC, it's when I go to sell or buy item and whenever I carelessly click on the category, it just goes back to previous menu

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
When you're riding yourse and he decides a 4foot drop is too much dies and.. best past... makes you go all ragdoll and roll down the side of the throat of the world you spent the last 2hrs climbing.

I hope that horse burns in hell.

Isuyi

Follower/Dead Thrall AI. They always get left behind when taking shortcuts, climbing hills or even just sprinting

Khazrihl

Follower/Dead Thrall AI. They always get left behind when taking shortcuts, climbing hills or even just sprinting

This^, Followers and just about anything I summon gets left behind quickly, and not just when I take shortcuts, either. =\

Panthera

Don Gato
Indeed my friend, indeed, sometimes i go into a dual wield blood craze and accidentally kill them and i never understood, i make them bad ass super suped up armor yet they act as if they are wearing paper, and weapons, you dont know wtf they will equip you can have a super OMFGAWESOME axe and they will use the 20 damage sword. bethesda really needs to fix companions give them better AI, have the AI tell you what they prefer and specialize in and make it to where if they are meleers they will MELEE and not sit there shooting pissarrows with a default bow((WONT EVEN EQUIP A DECENT BOW I GIVE THEM))
Maybe that is becouse it's better in other skills...

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
Bethesda making children the most annoying people in the game on purpose and not allowing you to kill them.