Xbox 360 What is the most annoying thing on Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon_Killa

I would just like to hear your opinions on what you think is the most annoying thing in Skyrim.

Stone

Retired Moderator
When you die and your last save/auto-save loads.

Which for me is normally about 30 minutes ago.

:sadface:

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
Agree with the above, also when you are in single entrance room and your follower won't move. anoying as hell.

tragik

Premium Member
When you die and your last save/auto-save loads.

Which for me is normally about 30 minutes ago.

:sadface:

Correct me if I am wrong (360 here) but you can adjust the autosave time intervals? I have mine set to 5 or 10 minutes..

Stone

Retired Moderator
Correct me if I am wrong (360 here) but you can adjust the autosave time intervals? I have mine set to 5 or 10 minutes..
Oh, I didn't mean that. I ment I only save like every 30 minutes or so.

Unless you mean that I should change the time intervals so It autosaves more often?

tragik

Premium Member
Oh, I didn't mean that. I ment I only save like every 30 minutes or so.

Unless you mean that I should change the time intervals so It autosaves more often?

Not sure if you should or not but I did. Been times a bear played ping pong with my kitty #$$ and an auto save got me out of it.. lol. As I am hearing performance issues with SAVES I yet do not know if auto saves every 10-15 min is smart but I have not seen an issue yet (360).

ill wil

For me its the way the enchanted weapons work, the charging aspect.

tragik

Premium Member
annoying for me: I am noticing that my Favorites menu is laggy now and i only have 10 or less items.. It lags at the first part of opening. ggrrrr...

or: when I have a follower and it's sneaky time.. they go charging in guns a blazing.. Well there goes the element of surprise.. lol.. Then they return to me all broken and bruised lol. Have to ditch the follower.. hehe.

Kablewee

^^^yes that is annoying too. Even more is when you 2 or more followers (depending on certain quest you) and one accidentally hit another follower then oh joy let the fighting ensue :)

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
What your followers always have to say.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
the "backwards flying dragon that doesn't land" near the Eldergleam cave.. it makes me grumpy :sadface:

Zedsded

tiem it takes to save etc...and the clunky weapon/spell switching mechanism on ps3...i dare say its better with keyboard mappings on PC

Clairebear

dragging bodies annoys me, especially when lydia won't get out of the way!
my dog vigilance was killed, so I tried to lay him on the bed, I couldn't just leave him on the floor, he was worth more than that, but lydia stepped on him and I couldn't get him to lay on the bed! I tried for half an hour and then I was forced to leave him. It makes me sad.

Duffmage

The most annoying thing for me is having to pause and scroll through menus during combat. (I play on xbox, dont know how it works on PC) Combat should be fluid and intuitive instead of pausing to switch weapons, spells, use potions etc. This was a problem for me in Oblivion, but somehow, instead of fixing it, they've actually gone and made it worse in Skyrim.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
loading screens!