What is the longest you have walked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Orange

Whats the longest distance you have walked in skyrim.
i have walked from Markarth to up and down the throat of the world then to Riften.

Eva

Do you mean just normal running foot travel, or actually RP-walking?

If the former, probably from Riverwood to Whiterun. If the latter, up some stairs. It was an accident- I forgot I had the button pressed.

drakkenfan

I followed the Imperial delegation all the way from High Hrothgar down the mountain, through Ivarstead and Helgen, and about halfway back to Solitude.

I also once walked all the way from Riften to Sky Haven Temple (in order to know what I would see for a fanfic I was writing).

Ironclad

Dragonsreach to Riften, boy was that a long and dangerous road. I levelled up along the way, had a laugh as I dragon-shouted a giant spider off the road, into the air, and waaaay over a cliff :D
I was ambushed by a thief, a raging troll and had a near miss with a giant, he spotted a goat and ran after that instead.. Thank god.
Took for ever. When I arrived at the gates the guards wouldn't let me in! Had to use a different gate, the arrogant gits told me!
Quite a trip that.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I once tried walking from the very tip of the south-east of the map, to the very tip of the north-west. Needless to say, I quit about halfway through and just fast travelled.

Although it was definitely not the longest walk ever, NEVER walk straight from the whiterun stables to solitude at a low level- you will eventually cross through the upper ruins of th Labrynthian, and run into at least ten frost trolls...
Anywya, my longest walk was from solitude to windhelm, south all the way to riften, west to falkreath, from there to riverwood, around the base of the Throat to Ivarstead, all the way up high hrothgar, the short way down (let's just say I am glad I had that half-damage from falling perk with heavy armor, and there where plenty of ledges, along with my knowldge of going down mountains- as in, have a lot of health, heavy armor, and angle intelligence.) From there, which was near riverwood, I went to Whiterun, walked around seven times for seven days and dragon-shouted, to see if the Wall of Jericho thing worked (it doesn't, by the way), and finally back to riverwood, and up the path to bleak falls barrow, then went the opposite direction from bleak falls to see if there where any caves. Don't ask why I did all that, cause it is a story longer than this one. -.-'

...around the base of the Throat to Ivarstead, all the way up high hrothgar, the short way down (let's just say I am glad I had that half-damage from falling perk with heavy armor, and there where plenty of ledges, along with my knowldge of going down mountains- as in, have a lot of health, heavy armor, and angle intelligence.)...

I jump off anything I want to without armor or angle intellignece :) I do it all the time with Become Ethereal.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Whiterun to Winterhold. This was before i found out you could high a carrige...

Early in my first playthrough I found the College at Winterhold all the way from Whiterun. Of course I couldn't enter and I was wondering what that high ass place was. I got killed a lot by saber cats. I also found the East Empire Company on foot.

Ravenna

Its eyes are black, its skin is white
Well, I walked everywhere when I saw that you couldn't fast travel to capitals (pre discovery) like you could in oblivion. And I walked just about everywhere until I realized you could hire a carriage. The longest might be from Riverwood to Windhelm, to riften up to winterhold.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Well, I walked everywhere when I saw that you couldn't fast travel to capitals (pre discovery) like you could in oblivion. And I walked just about everywhere until I realized you could hire a carriage. The longest might be from Riverwood to Windhelm, to riften up to winterhold.
Same here. Exactly what I did.

Champion8877

whiterun to riften is probably my longest haul.

i would love to never use fast travel and walk everywhere, but i don't get enough playing time with work, school, and a social life getting in the way

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts