What is the fast/best way to get rich in the game ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

joafae

I have been surching tutorials surrounding this subject and found litle information.

So far, it apears that enchanting iron dagers and making potions and selling it, is the fast way to get gold in skyrim.

Do you have any other sugestions ?

thanks in adavance.

Khazrihl

I have been surching tutorials surrounding this subject and found litle information.

So far, enchanting iron dagers and making potions is the fast way to get gold in skyrim.

Do you have any other sugestions ?

thanks in adavance.

Basically the best advice contributed by everyone (including myself) is:

Enchant every piece of loot you have before you sell it. Not only do you make the monies, but you basically power-level enchanting. This can be done easily as long as you can stand using soul trap on your primary weapon of choice (and keeping a good stock of soul gems, lesser and petty are REALLY cheap.)

EDIT: Also, alchemy is not as effective at raking in the cash as it was in oblivion (However, I realize that this sounds like your first shot at an Elder Scrolls game.) But, if you can stand training the skill, at higher levels the potions will sell better. What little gold you use to buy ingredients from alchemists is still greatly offset by the usual dropoff of loot, especially if you enchant what you can of it.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
^ Enchanting Iron Daggers/Hide Bracers with a simple enchants Something like banish or steal health.

The only problem you'll run in to is finding enough vendors to sell all the items too!

That or making potions with Giant's Toe + Wheat. Those potions can sell in the 1000's.

joafae

Thanks guys for the answers. The fast way to gain money, realy, is clone itens with mannequins. Its realy easy, you put some expensive clothes, rings, and circlets on your 2 manequins on the solitude house, then you take then back to your inventory and leave the house, when you enter the house again, the manequins are using the itens you just put on then and took it back.

Forumate

1. Join the Dark Brother Hood
2. Go to Dawnstar and loot the chest
3. Mine iron ore and transmute it into gold!

Jbcarey

Also, get your speech leveled up and invest in the Riverwood trader, he has the biggest stash of gold, handy for selling those daggers (beat saving, killing and loading the game...).

I've got over 100 daggers in a closet waiting to be enchanted and sold.... guess, money isn't an issue... anymore, it was when I was lower levels.

If you need money during lower level playing I suggest the Thieves guild... If anything, it teaches you that 'being bad' is the best way to earn money or loot.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Aside from making potions and enchanting weapons, just simply explore the map. Every cave and dungeon is bound to have some sort of gold and valuabe items, and you can sell these later on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts