• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
The Dragonborn travels to Solstheim, an island North-east of Skyrim controlled by the Dunmer, in order to find the 'First Dragonborn' Miraak.
Items- new weapons and armour
Magic- 4 new shouts and many new spells, staff enchanter
Miscellaneous- Werebears (as enemies), Enchanted spider creation, Sacred pirate armour, Delvin Mallory's brother
Locations- Solstheim, Apocrypha- Herma-Mora's plane of Oblivion

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I've seen next to nothing on this and just discovered it on Live. What exactly is in this DLC (story, items, people, locations, ect)?
Thanks!
David

Watch the trailer, but I would learn as little about it as possible to increase your enjoyment and surprise at the features. If $20 is reasonable to you for probably about a month's video game entertainment (that's not playing 24 hours a day of course) then I would go for it. I can personally vogue for the quality of the content. If you like Skyrim than you'll love this DLC, although it is a good deal harder than the rest of the game, but in a good, challenging way, not unfair or cheap at all.

If you want to spoil it for yourself like I did myself then check The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn - The Elder Scrolls Wiki. Each of the section links detail individual spells, armor pieces , weapons, and locations. Think of it as a summary of the DLC.

Falmer19

Not to be rude, but how did you manage to stay ignorant of this DLC? I have a disease when it comes to finding out when a new DLC is coming and whats on it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts