What is the best armor for a Warrior/Mage/Adventurer?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nexuss

I am finding that its hard to get armor for a tri-class so i was just wondering if there is an enchantment or specific armor that i could use to my ability.

Keep calm and listen to nightcore

L.t. Aldo Raine

Do I look like I fetch the mead?
Can/do you want to mod?

Nexuss

cant mod i am using a PS3. thanks for the advice about the elven armor.
be shure to keep posting new armor. i do have all the DLC's so there is basically nothing i cant get witout time and septems

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I suggest having a look through the guids and tutorials section of this forum and specifically looking at builds such as spellsword, battlemage, paladin and nightblade. Depending on what magic and what armour you want im sure you will get some ideas :)

L.t. Aldo Raine

Do I look like I fetch the mead?
I like elven gilded because it can cap easy enough and only weighs 7 pounds for a whole set so it's quiet and doesn't eat up stamina.

That would probably be your best bet, not to mention it looks cool. :)

TJ0331

Nords forever
I like steel plate for my paladin, nightengale for nightblade, and glass with a mask for spellsword. The deathbrand armor is really good too.

Nexuss

elven gilded and dwarven enchanted armor with krossis. the red dragon priest mask

Attachments

• images (15).jpg
    images (15).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 8

Lord Vaako

i just wear full daedric with health and magicka increased and some regens too. it kicks ass

Nexuss

i know i am addicted to video games and i should ask the internet but where do you get deadric armor? i have all the masks and i killed that world eater dude. i forgot his name but i just cant find it??? the daedric armor i meen.:mad:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts