What is race is your Skyrim Character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
002.JPG

Anonylulz

Looks like one of the few--Breton conjurer/one handed. I was using mage armor and alteration but now that I'm level 43 I'm starting to use my last few (easy) perk points to switch over to light armor. I was worried that I'd get whooped switching over/leveling like 38-50 but things are looking awesome. Most battles I don't summon anything, and if I do it's like one storm atronach at this point.

I picked Breton for the magic resistance. I didn't intend to go by the base stats (but I'm guessing by the quantity of Reguard a lot of people do?) because they're so malleable but paying attention with poisonous enemies negates the Reguards innate racial stuff. That innate is what makes me never want to play a Khajit, unarmed and night eyes--pshh.

Next time through probably another Breton as a one-handed/blocking tank and.... yea Breton thief. I don't care about the "once per day" abilities and you can just become a werewolf to avoid disease and use the lovers stone to get a constant 15% stat increase. Looks like the best race to me.

Xiomn

Think my next character mite be a nord, not sure. I hate being in the majority though. I like being in the middle.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I currently have a level 28 Altmer/High Elf as my primary character. I have a level 2 Nord as my secondary, and I'm still undecided as to whether or not I want to keep my Khajiit.

Will Olmen

I play a Breton based around the ideas of a Paladin. Heavy Armor. Sword, no shield for giggles. Rarely use magic and only magic that boosts defense or heals. Why Breton you ask? Because now I'm a walking battle tank that can take a two-handed axe to the face and tell the owner what a sissy he is AND take even the meanest mage's spell, absorb it and give him advice on how to live a better life via reincarnation as I remove his freakin HEAD.

Diisk

I just made a golden colored khajiit named sol, based on the sun.
He's a khajiit who takes out his enemies with poison, but isn't afraid to go in for some sneak attacks.
Great at making poisons and potions.

NekoJake

I'm a Dark Elf. I love their fire resistance.

Diisk

Lol now I'm a khajiit Mage.. I can never stick with a character.. Always end up back at a Mage.

Falmer19

No matter how hard I try to be a different race, (I've pretty much played them all), I always go back to a wood elf assassin.

Google

I always play as an Imperial, but Argonians have been my favorite race since Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts