What if the vampires and werewolfs were at war?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tbagalot

master forum ninja
It would be so cool like underworld...... and i would be the hybrid. Has anybody contracted vampirism, i dont think i can because im a werewolf.

tbagalot

master forum ninja
You don't become ugly and no you do not lose health. Unlike previous TES games, in Skyrim if you are a vamp you strictly lose the ability to regenerate. Click "About Vampirism" Down in my signature.

Edit: I mispoke you do not lose regeneration ability you have a lower total health/stam/magika

Oh, my cousin said that happened in oblivion.

Khazrihl

Then this would be Skyrim:Underworld. Also no you cannot become a vampire unless you cure your lycanthropy.

This is just from context clues but I'm pretty sure the Silver Hand are vampires... I've killed a handful of them that were actually vampires. Dropped vampire dust and whatnot.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
This is just from context clues but I'm pretty sure the Silver Hand are vampires... I've killed a handful of them that were actually vampires. Dropped vampire dust and whatnot.
I'm not sure that means they are vampires, more like vampire killers who take up the art of alchemy (which is why they have the vampire dust to begin with).

Khazrihl

I'm not sure that means they are vampires, more like vampire killers who take up the art of alchemy (which is why they have the vampire dust to begin with).

Good point. I don't really think they are... but when I was looting the bodies... I was like... heeeyyyy, wait a minute. Lol.

LordTalos

Well being dragon born I thought I could transform into a flying dragon. But I only speak a language I don't understand and turning into a vampire was the most akward part in the game.